Hi,

After the upgrade to OS 10.2.1 I've found that Today's all day events no longer show up in the Hub, only Tomorrow's. Is it supposed to be like this? I clearly seem to remember that Today's all day events showed up in the Hub previous to the latest upgrade... Either that, or I'm going loco...

Anyone else notice this new behaviour in the Hub? I find this behaviour quite annoying since I use the Hub all the time to check my schedule, but when my all day events aren't showing anymore (only tomorrow's), it becomes annoying and it makes it harder to remember things like anniversaries, birthdays et cetera.

Please reply if you are experiencing the same thing and/or you have a solution to my problem.
    Thank you.
    02-06-14 10:58 AM
    Hi there!
    I think not... I am aware of it, because I use the hub to check up coming next events regularily... I only say, all day events begin at coming midnight... so you only see the all day events beginning "next" midnight... as soon as you are in the next day-date, they become "past" events and no longer show as "coming next"...
    Sorry, but I am pretty sure that it was similar in 10.2.0 and preview OS versions, too. Cheers.

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - Running OS 10.2.1.537
    02-06-14 11:03 AM
    I can see an all day event in the hub for today as I'm typing this.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925
    02-06-14 11:13 AM
    Thank you! I'm sure i was able to see my all day events on the actual day as well, prior to the upgrade to 10.2.1.537.

Any ideas on how to remedy this issue? I've been looking through all the settings, but cannot seem to fix this very annoying issue...

Thank you.
    02-06-14 11:20 AM
    Sorry, wish I could help, but it's just there by default for me. The entry I can see is from a shared Outlook.com calendar entry - I don't none if other calendars might treat all day entries differently ?

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925
    02-06-14 11:34 AM
    Well, I use Gmail/Google for everything (e-mail, calendar and contacts) and never had any issues before. I've looked through the settings in Google Calendar as well, but I couldn't find anything that would shed any light on the issue. I thought changing the timezone might help, since I am currently living in another country with a 7 hour time difference, but to no avail unfortunately...

Thanks anyway though
    02-06-14 11:51 AM
    I have the same issue, even before 10.2.1.1925...I also find it quite annoying. Searched for a fix and also came out with no answer.
    02-06-14 12:00 PM
    So must I have an issue, too??
    Woops...

Sorry, I was sure that I only see "coming next" and it never bothered me...

Wait... Now I see them!!!!!!!
    Is it because they have notifications??? Oh... Even without notifications I can see them now...

The only thing I did just now was restarting the hub by swiping 5 times from the upper right corner toward the center of the screen...

Now I can see them again!! Thanks.

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - Running OS 10.2.1.537
    02-06-14 12:09 PM
    Good for you Unfortunately it does not work for me... I've tried restarting the phone, even removing the battery, to no avail...

Glad you got it sorted though
    02-06-14 12:15 PM
    I've had this since I can remember, this also happens with FB Birthday reminders, they disappear day of and forget.
    02-06-14 12:23 PM
    I've looked into it more now, and it seems that the problem only occurs when it comes to recurring events. All day events (and other non-all day events, does in fact get displayed in the Hub on the actual day. However, as soon as you make a recurring event it does not get displayed in the Hub on the actual day, only on the day before. I find this incredibly annoying! I can't believe that nobody else has mentioned this issue before...

Prior to the Q10 I used an Android device where I had a widget on my home screen displaying my upcoming events (user defined), so in this particular case it seems like a step backwards with the Q10. Wouldn't change it for any other phone though, as the perks by far outweighs this nuisance. BlackBerry 10 is also the best all-round mobile OS I have ever used (and I have used almost all of them (starting with Symbian OS in 2002)). It really shouldn't be necessary to open the Calendar app every single day to see if I have missed a recurring event though!

Any ideas?

Thanks
    02-06-14 01:22 PM
    I've looked into it more now, and it seems that the problem only occurs when it comes to recurring events. All day events (and other non-all day events, does in fact get displayed in the Hub on the actual day. However, as soon as you make a recurring event it does not get displayed in the Hub on the actual day, only on the day before. I find this incredibly annoying! I can't believe that nobody else has mentioned this issue before...

Prior to the Q10 I used an Android device where I had a widget on my home screen displaying my upcoming events (user defined), so in this particular case it seems like a step backwards with the Q10. Wouldn't change it for any other phone though, as the perks by far outweighs this nuisance. BlackBerry 10 is also the best all-round mobile OS I have ever used (and I have used almost all of them (starting with Symbian OS in 2002)). It really shouldn't be necessary to open the Calendar app every single day to see if I have missed a recurring event though!

Any ideas?

Thanks
    just send it to Michael Clewley's email or tweet him and ask for his email address. more feedback is needed so his team can look into it and hopefully updates will be rolling out with all the fixes & improvements.
    02-06-14 01:42 PM
    Thank you. You wouldn't happen to have his e-mail address, would you? I don't use Twitter.
    02-06-14 01:58 PM
    I have same problem and its only happening with my birthday calendar. Any idea?
    02-15-14 11:00 AM
    Hello together,

this is still an issue for me.
    Did anyone of you find a workaround or is this issue solved in any of the last updates?

I have found a pretty cool idea at icanmakeitbetter.com where the user JKL0403 had the idea of implementing some kind of "Calendar-Hub" where similar to the BB-Hub all the activities being viewed (e.g. tasks from remember, meetings from calendar, birthdays from contacts, etc.). But the site was closed so i have no idea what happened to it...
    01-14-15 09:42 AM