Hello Crackberry nation!
    I've ran a search with no luck for this so hopefully this is not answered already in another post...
    Does anybody know a way to have a calendar reminder "re-remind" you in let's say 5 min if you haven't dismissed or snoozed it already? I have my phone on vibrate at work and if I am busy and not pay attention to the reminder than I'm out of luck. I looked in the notification settings as well as in the calendar ones but I couldn't find anything.

BB Z10, STL100-3, 10.2.1.537
    Last edited by Stef007; 02-04-14 at 08:36 PM.
    02-03-14 07:47 PM
    Does anyone know the answer here?
    02-07-14 11:06 AM
    I'm a little puzzled by the question, but I'll take a shot:

If I set up a reminder ('don't forget to call so and so), I create a new entry in the calendar. I set up the time, date, etc. 30 minutes before it's due, I get the notification/reminder. If I hit snooze, it will go off again in 10 minutes, based on the defaults I've created. It will keep going off every 10 minutes until I tap 'dismiss'.

I also use the built-in remember app. It will show up on my calendar on its due date. Remember has different settings to configure than the calendar, but to the best of what I remember (no pun intended!!), it does not repeatedly notify you.

Hope that helps answer your question!
    misterabrasive likes this.
    02-07-14 11:30 AM
    I'm a little puzzled by the question, but I'll take a shot:

If I set up a reminder ('don't forget to call so and so), I create a new entry in the calendar. I set up the time, date, etc. 30 minutes before it's due, I get the notification/reminder. If I hit snooze, it will go off again in 10 minutes, based on the defaults I've created. It will keep going off every 10 minutes until I tap 'dismiss'.

I also use the built-in remember app. It will show up on my calendar on its due date. Remember has different settings to configure than the calendar, but to the best of what I remember (no pun intended!!), it does not repeatedly notify you.

Hope that helps answer your question!
    Well, he said if he hasn't already hit the snooze. Yes, what you said works if you hit the snooze, but if you miss the notification, it will just sit on the screen and not vibrate again. Then you missed the reason for the reminder.

Posted via Verizon Official 10.2.1
    Azensun likes this.
    02-07-14 02:10 PM
    I do this, too. I don't see any options in the calendar to re-remind you. Sorry.

02-07-14 02:13 PM
    One more thought, the only thing I can think of, is to set another appointment in the calendar for a few minutes after the first one. Kind of redundant, I know, but that's the best I can do.

02-07-14 02:16 PM
    Thanks all for your input, but I don't believe that is available unless it is part of a separate app. I believe that BlackBerry should consider this basic setting in the next update. Sometime for instance if I'm on the phone and get the reminder I will miss it completely (my phone sits in the holster and I am using the headphones) therefore at the end of the call I will not see the reminder. Having it re-remind you will avoid situations like these for instance.

This was posted on the wonderful BB Z10, STL100-3, 10.2.1.537
    02-07-14 05:30 PM
    Is there an improvement in 10.3 regarding this?

Posted on my awesome Z10 (STL100-3, 10.2.1.3247)
    10-18-14 09:37 AM
    Hub++ has an option to repeat the reminder every 10s, 30s, 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour or 2 hours after the original reminder. With Hub++ being part of the BlackBerry "Festive Giveaway" in BBW I find it an acceptable solution for the moment for whoever is interested. It would still be better if it would be built into the OS...
    Also there are a bunch of other useful settings into this app!

Posted on my awesome Z10 (STL100-3, 10.2.1.3442)
    12-19-14 10:10 PM