Can someone please tell the folks at BlackBerry to add the USB mass storage toggle switch to the quick settings.
    I liked it the way it was in OS7. When you plug your phone to the computer or to the car using the USB connection, a options menu pops up to ask if you wish to use the device as a USB storage, media sync, or just charge. Quick simple easy. Now if you want to use it as a USB device you need to go to settings then storage then scroll all the way down to toggle it on/off.
    Yes not that difficult, but why the added steps?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 11:01 PM
    Gonna go out on a limb and say it's because you have access to those things over WiFi. Old devices never allowed for that. There's not really any point for using Mass Storage mode unless it's as a secondary option, which is likely why it never got the same love this time around.
    Aatir Barlas and rhitdoph like this.
    02-01-14 12:28 AM
    If I want to transfer a lot of data, it's just fast over USB than it is over WiFi.

Also, easier to quick drag and drop or copy stuff when I've got it plugged into USB.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:42 AM
    I have to say all though I can see why they didn't put it in. ( as blaze mentioned ) I also find times when I miss it myself.

http://www.petitions24.com/attz30 spread the word!!!
    02-01-14 12:44 AM
    Well I understand but here is my situation, the reason I mentioned it.
    I have a 32GB SD card that I use in my Z10, and half of it is music. So when I am in my car I plug my phone in using the USB port of my car toggle the mass storage and listen to my music.
    On my Bold 9930 I use to plug my phone and right away, it use to prompt me if I want to just charge, sync, or use as USB.
    That's why I mentioned it.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:58 AM