I want to be able to take pitchers on my bb10 and have a pin show up on a globe map, native or other wise. To show were I've taken pitchers. Then I want to be able to tap the pin on the map and see the picture / pictures. Each place or pin could organize the pictures into albums. Kind of like places in ios. So the camera, map,and photo album apps all working together. This is the only think missing from my BlackBerry that I enjoyed on ios. This should be built into bb10. Could someone make an app like this? I would pay for this.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 10:42 AM
    Hey Ronstermadness !
    That's an interesting feature, for sure.
    Pictures can be geo-localized so that it should be very feasible.

edit : I may give it a try ... let me think about it !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-31-14 at 10:56 AM. Reason: sorry, diagonal reading (app name request)
    Ronstermadness likes this.
    01-31-14 10:54 AM
    Yeah my girlfriend travels all over the world and see want to be able to open her maps and see a global view. With a pin in every place that sees taken a picture. Tap the pin to view the pictures . Have it work with BlackBerry maps to keep it simple. And I've looked every were BlackBerry World Google play nothing even comes close. Apples ios has places which is the closes thing I've found but we don't want to go back to ios. We love our BlackBerry! Any developers want to build this. HEY! BlackBerry! Can you bake this into the bb10 OS?

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-31-14 11:02 AM
    Cool. Thanks supperfly_FR for giving the idea a thought. If you have any questions or want ideas with the brain storming aspect I'd love to contribute.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 11:04 AM
    Cool. Thanks supperfly_FR for giving the idea a thought. If you have any questions or want ideas with the brain storming aspect I'd love to contribute.

Posted via CB10
    Many checks mandatory prior the big jump ... but definitely a good idea !
    I'll keep you posted about this if ever I start anything

And, of course, unlimited free licences for you and your friends !
    01-31-14 12:45 PM
    There's an Android app called Picture Map. It seems to work well enough on a Q10, but unfortunately you'll need to side load to get it. I'm actually kind of surprised something like this isn't in BB World yet. It's incredibly simple in theory.
    01-31-14 05:03 PM
    Superfly_FR
    I'm very happy your looking into this thanks again. And a big thanks for the license offer. Much appreciated. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 09:33 AM