Hi. Anyone had this problem since updating os?

Any photos I take with the Camera app are stored in the Pictures file as thumbnails. All the thumbnails are visible. However, when I attempt to open one it just goes to a blank screen. Connected to my pc via Blackberry Link all the photos say "invalid file format". The strange thing is that there is one photo in there that can be opened and that was taken before the update, it opens and can be viewed as normal on both the camera and the pc. The phone was brand new only a week ago which is why there is only one picture in there, but the 15 pictures taken last night will not work. They DID work the first time they were opened but not since.

Gerry
    01-31-14 04:47 AM
    Go ahead and restart your phone.

To restart it fully (akin to an old-style battery pull), press the power button on the top of the phone & hold it down for about 20 seconds.

Walk away and do something else while it goes thru the deep restart process, following which it takes a few minutes to rebuild the various databases (contacts, messages, photos, etc.)

If the photos are still unavailable at that point, you may have to call your phone provider for technical support.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:44 PM