I am extremely interested in making the jump back to BB10 after the 10.2.1 update. I bought the Z10 on launch, but due to the massive lack of apps I had to switch back to iPhone. It seems as though that gap has been closed now due to the updated Android Runtime. It also seems like the overall experience of using the phone is improved.

Has anyone seen an updated review of the Q10 now that its running the latest 10.2.1 OS? I am having a bear of time deciding between the Q10 and Z30, and an new review seems as though its in order...
    01-30-14 07:44 AM
    If you are switching back to BlackBerry from an iphone purely because the app gap seems to be closer I'd say better use your money elsewhere. I've been on 10.2.1 leaked 176 for a while now and I'm having a blast. That's mainly due to the fact that I've been using BlackBerry OS since 10.1. By actually switching back to BlackBerry will diminish your app experience because all the apps you have on your iphone function much better still.
    That being said, if there are other reasons you've been wanting to switch back but hesitant because the app gap. Then do it.
    My experience with the new runtime is that first of all I'm able to finally use apps that's I've always wanted. They work, but not 100% smooth. The start time for the app takes pretty long, as long as up to 5-7 seconds. There are also slight lag times when in using these apps, not as responsive but nonetheless , they work.
    All the other great features you'll find on these news right here on CB, they covered them better than I could've ever explain them.
    01-30-14 08:02 AM
    Only for OS? Do not do it. I can not do without keyboard. That is reason I bought Q10. Social networking is better compared to old BB's. Productivity apps are downgrade compared to earlier. Tasks and memo do not sync to M S Outlook and not so good in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 08:08 AM
    Ultimately I loved the experience of the Z10, but there were just a couple apps that are very hard for me to live without on my phone.

I plan to truly bridge the App Gap with my iPad Mini, which I am tending to use more frequently for content consumption anyways. I'm basically looking to get back into BB because I want the ultimate productivity environment. I am a real estate agent, so I do a lot of talking, texting, and emailing. The iPhone is great, so I won't bash it, but I am a long time blackberry fan and want a reason to come back and stay back.
    hlg8888 likes this.
    01-30-14 08:15 AM
    Hey guys what's a good video calling app you can use between BB, Iphone, and Android OS? Does that make sense what I just said? Like skype basically I heard there are better ones.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 08:16 AM
    Ultimately I loved the experience of the Z10, but there were just a couple apps that are very hard for me to live without on my phone.

I plan to truly bridge the App Gap with my iPad Mini, which I am tending to use more frequently for content consumption anyways. I'm basically looking to get back into BB because I want the ultimate productivity environment. I am a real estate agent, so I do a lot of talking, texting, and emailing. The iPhone is great, so I won't bash it, but I am a long time blackberry fan and want a reason to come back and stay back.
    Hi Blake, I also own a Q10, I could say that if it's productivity, this device was great.
    Overall, I had a great experience with it, hope this thread also help you, this is my own experience in Q10 running 10.2.1 for a month

http://forums.crackberry.com/legacy-...tandem-892563/
    02-04-14 08:44 PM
    All comes down to the need of a physical keyboard. If you miss it, come back to BlackBerry. If you don't, stick to whatever you got now and save the money for later upgrades.
    02-21-14 10:46 AM
    Only for OS? Do not do it. I can not do without keyboard. That is reason I bought Q10. Social networking is better compared to old BB's. Productivity apps are downgrade compared to earlier. Tasks and memo do not sync to M S Outlook and not so good in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    They do sync

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 10:54 AM
    All comes down to the need of a physical keyboard. If you miss it, come back to BlackBerry. If you don't, stick to whatever you got now and save the money for later upgrades.
    Agreed. If all touch then android ios top class. Side loading apps is ghetto.
    02-21-14 10:55 AM