Hi guys I encountered a problem with Clash of Clans. When I open up the game it tells me that's there's a new update with the game. When I try to update it nothing happens, then when I try to open up the game again it tells me to update the game. How do I resolve this problem?
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Hoberfinkle likes this.
    01-29-14 05:55 AM
    Where did you download it from originally?
    01-29-14 06:08 AM
    1Mobile, they seem to not have the update yet, and I was trying to update it through Aptoid so I guess that might be the reasoning for it not update

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 06:15 AM
    1Mobile, they seem to not have the update yet, and I was trying to update it through Aptoid so I guess that might be the reasoning for it not update

Posted via CB10
    I'll have the new version up on BB10Store on Aptiode in a few minutes then you can update from there.

Edit: Updated on BB10Store

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Azrae49; 01-29-14 at 08:07 AM.
    likeball likes this.
    01-29-14 06:25 AM
    I'll have the new version up on BB10Store on Aptiode in a few minutes then you can update from there.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh alright then thank you very much Also wanna say thanks personally for your great work too!!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 06:26 AM
    I was worried as well that is would over write the game data, I just downloaded it again with snap and when I chose it from the file manager instead of install it said update.

Posted via CB10 with a Z30
    01-29-14 07:54 AM
    I was worried as well that is would over write the game data, I just downloaded it again with snap and when I chose it from the file manager instead of install it said update.

Posted via CB10 with a Z30
    I downloaded from Snap again and updated it and it worked. Thankfully my data didn't get wiped out, was getting worried

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD