I already installed the. Snap, amazon, 1mobile app.. but it doesn't seem to work if I want to download an paid app..
    How can I download paid android apps.. ??
    With tha native app world it directs you to paying possibility..

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:26 AM
    Is 1mobile safe? I read a comment in other thread saying that its not

Posted by Z30 via CB10
    01-29-14 05:44 AM
    Not possible to install paid Android apps as of yet. The Dev of Snap is trying to figure out a solution tho
    01-29-14 06:00 AM
    Fortunately for me, I have an Android tablet. Pay for my app, copy APK and key file if needed off to DropBox, then install on the BB. Works fine for some, not at all for others that rely on retreiving license information from Google Services.
    01-29-14 06:41 AM
    Snap works the best..

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 08:42 AM
    Open the Play Store in your browser, find the app you want and buy it from there.
    01-29-14 08:45 AM
    Fortunately for me, I have an Android tablet. Pay for my app, copy APK and key file if needed off to DropBox, then install on the BB. Works fine for some, not at all for others that rely on retreiving license information from Google Services.
    How do you copy the apk? Is your tablet rooted?
    01-29-14 08:47 AM
    I bought an app from amazon today. It worked. (the app is extremely slow on the z10, but it works...)

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 08:48 AM
    There are apps for that if you have an android tablet - APK Extractor is one. At least that is my hope.
    01-29-14 09:05 AM
    No need to be rooted. Like bbnivende mentioned, APK Extractor is one app that can do it. App Backup and Restore is another. Both can be found on Google Play.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 09:26 AM
    Downloaded the amazon app store and had to create an account. I can download paid apps from there.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 09:28 AM
    Open the Play Store in your browser, find the app you want and buy it from there.
    I did this, and Google Play shows that I own the app, Snap shows it as "Available" to me under My Apps, but Snap won't let me Install, just like I still don't own it...

Posted via CB10
    wladonik likes this.
    01-29-14 09:52 AM
    No need to be rooted. Like bbnivende mentioned, APK Extractor is one app that can do it. App Backup and Restore is another. Both can be found on Google Play.

Posted via CB10
    I've done the backups of my FREE apks before, but is there a way to backup PAID apks?
    01-29-14 11:19 PM
    Amazon seems to work but they do not seem to have all of the apps. I am looking to buy either copilot or tomtom and neither works which is a shame. Both are on snap but you obviously cannot buy via that.

Am I right in thinking that if you buy via google play on a computer that you cannot then download it from snap?
    01-30-14 02:46 AM
    Amazon seems to work but they do not seem to have all of the apps. I am looking to buy either copilot or tomtom and neither works which is a shame. Both are on snap but you obviously cannot buy via that.

Am I right in thinking that if you buy via google play on a computer that you cannot then download it from snap?
    Tom Tom is working great on my Z10, dumped all the files and map data from my old device.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:51 AM
    How did you get it? Cannot buy on snap and not available on amazon.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 03:34 AM
    How did you get it? Cannot buy on snap and not available on amazon.

Posted via CB10
    Like I said, I bought it long ago on my old android device, so I still had all the map files on the old device, I just copied the files to my BlackBerry and downloaded the latest apk from the net and it's working really well:

how to download paid android apps-img_20140130_114159.png

I was even able to use custom voices by replacing some of the original voices (of a language I don't understand) and it's working great.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 03:44 AM
    That's a shame, was hoping to buy either this or copilot, liking the native mireo option but the lack of traffic and cameras is a show-stopper. Guess I'll have to wait until either appears on amazon or we get paid downloads via snap.
    01-30-14 06:45 AM
    That's a shame, was hoping to buy either this or copilot, liking the native mireo option but the lack of traffic and cameras is a show-stopper. Guess I'll have to wait until either appears on amazon or we get paid downloads via snap.
    Yeah tom tom is lacking quite a few features unfortunately, when I bought back then I hoped they would be introduced over time. You can buy apps from the Google play store using your browser and then get the apks using the chrome extention. Load up that apk and it should work, if it doesn't, post in any of my threads and I'll try and modify it for you to work(remove google play dependencies, link you to required obb data, etc.)

Posted via CB10
    neil74 likes this.
    01-31-14 05:17 AM
    iGo, Sygic works with 10.2.1 flawless..
    01-31-14 05:28 AM
    You can buy apps from the Google play store using your browser and then get the apks using the chrome extention.

Posted via CB10
    What is the name of the chrome extension?

Thanks
    02-01-14 01:27 PM
    For those that are interested you can buy the copilot app direct which means none of the google play issues. It's not tomtom but IMO is better than any of the current native offerings.
    02-10-14 11:38 AM
    I think Snap works with paid apps now.
    02-10-14 11:42 AM
    Load up that apk and it should work, if it doesn't, post in any of my threads and I'll try and modify it for you to work(remove google play dependencies, link you to required obb data, etc.)

Posted via CB10
    Hi Azrae49,

I'm currently trying to install Copilot Europe Premium on my Q10. I already bought it. I downloaded it via Snap Store and could install it. On startup it shows an error for what google tells me means that Copilot is looking for Google dependencies but can not find them.

Could you help me out with this?

Many thanks in advance.
    08-14-14 03:26 AM