Just wondering I'm with Telus running the latest leak and I haven't received the update yet. Should I downgrade my OS to get the latest official OS or should I just wait or just keep the leak as it is and not worry about the official OS?

Posted via CB10
    polgara59 likes this.
    01-28-14 06:27 PM
    I can't tell if you're trolling or not. A quick 10 second search on the forums plus common sense will help you find out its literally the same OS nothing new except carrier junk.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:29 PM
    I am not trolling just asked a question cause I could not find the answer I was looking for. This is the problem with this forum ppl always jump all over ppl just for asking a question

Posted via CB10
    Levi_Asaiah likes this.
    01-28-14 06:35 PM
    "Common sense" has nothing to do with it, and searching the forums isn't always that easy since the software doesn't help much. As for the question itself, it's not a stupid one as there have been times before where the official release has had some differences from the leaks that are out there, besides the carrier junk. I had a notification on my phone this morning that said something about the OS being updated, but I have no idea if it really did or not. I certainly didn't do anything, and when I checked for software updates, it said I have the latest software. I had .1925 installed before.

I see nothing trollish about the OP. But then I usually see the glass as half full too.
    bertcella and Levi_Asaiah like this.
    01-28-14 06:36 PM
    I am not trolling just asked a question cause I could not find the answer I was looking for. This is the problem with this forum ppl always jump all over ppl just for asking a question

Posted via CB10
    90% of the "leaks" sub-forum's front page for me was all about today's update vs the leak and one forum member even posted a comparison picture of all the bars info and nothing new came conclusive.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:40 PM
    Yes all day I've been looking at all the front page stuff on how to get update what's in the update and so on. I've seen ppl post they got the update with the leak and others that haven't. That is why I asked the question. Did not see any real answer in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:47 PM
    I'm on 1055 and still waiting to see availability asides from pros and cons. So far the biggest nuisance I'm having is I can't access accounts setup menu

You are now in my Bingo Book
    01-28-14 09:48 PM