In settings you can pick whether to open the first post or last post. I like to check my participated posts a lot, but I don't always like going to the beginning or end. Can you make an option to bring it to the last post you made in the thread so that you don't have to search for the spot your last post is in?

Also is there a video on how to use the pull-down menu to jump to page #
    I have to pull it down twice or three times each time.

Extremely unhappy with T-Mobile not releasing 10.2 yet...
    01-28-14 02:27 PM
    Moved to "CrackBerry Apps" forum for better attention.
    01-28-14 02:32 PM
    I second that! Was just about to open a new topic on that

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    01-29-14 10:15 AM
    OK now that it's here how likely is it that a moderator will suggest this to the developers?

Extremely unhappy with T-Mobile not releasing 10.2 yet...
    01-29-14 07:51 PM
    This particular forum i monitored by those responsible for the CB app. So, in reality, you've already suggested it to them.
    01-29-14 08:37 PM
    Just use the Android CrackBerry App, it is SO much better in every category

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App with my Z10 because it's better and dark themed!
    01-31-14 07:48 PM
    Why if you read a story in the Home display does it not get rid of the notification in the category that the story is in like Editorials, and vice versa?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 09:16 AM
    He's talking about sorting posts in a forum thread from newest to oldest... what does it have to do with Home screen??

02-01-14 09:26 AM
    And I was asking a separate question.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 10:43 AM
    Then open a new thread... why here???

02-01-14 12:39 PM
    Then open a new thread... why here???

Because the thread is "Suggestions for CrackBerry App", not "Question about sorting in CB10 app".

So, in the spirit of offering suggestions in the hope the devs will actually see them...

* ability to search forums or articles would be nice
    * have replies to my forum posts (for example) appear in the hub (if FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc can why not CB10?) This would actually conform better to BBs "hub" philosophy: all your messages in one place
    * start a new forum thread from CB10 (Maybe I'm not seeing it but I can't figure out how to start a new topic)

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 09:30 AM
    Because the thread is "Suggestions for CrackBerry App", not "Question about sorting in CB10 app".

So, in the spirit of offering suggestions in the hope the devs will actually see them...

* have replies to my forum posts (for example) appear in the hub (if FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc can why not CB10?) This would actually conform better to BBs "hub" philosophy: all your messages in one place
    * start a new forum thread from CB10 (Maybe I'm not seeing it but I can't figure out how to start a new topic)

Posted via CB10
    Hi Colin,

Re searching: From the Forums section, or any specific forum, tap the overflow menu (bottom right) and select "Search".

Re starting a new thread: Navigate to the forum in which you want to create a new thread. You should see the "New Thread" option at the bottom of the screen. (If you're logged in.)
    02-13-14 10:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    Lol thanks. That's how I interpreted the title. Although, it does say "suggestion." I just didn't feel like going back and forth with someone on it.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 11:51 AM
    Hi Colin,

Re searching: From the Forums section, or any specific forum, tap the overflow menu (bottom right) and select "Search".

Re starting a new thread: Navigate to the forum in which you want to create a new thread. You should see the "New Thread" option at the bottom of the screen. (If you're logged in.)
    <SheepishFace>Thanks for that! Guess I didn't look deeply enough</SheepishFace> although that forum search is not, I suspect, the same as site-wide search, is it?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 06:54 AM
    <SheepishFace>Thanks for that! Guess I didn't look deeply enough</SheepishFace> although that forum search is not, I suspect, the same as site-wide search, is it?

Posted via CB10
    No, the search isn't site wide. But the search from the top forum section does search all forums and sub-forums.
    02-14-14 07:06 AM
    Hi Colin,

I wish there were a way to Search text only within the thread currently being read.

Also (if it's ok to suggest something else) , I'd like a way in the CB10 app to see who the moderators are in each thread. Maybe as an enhancement to the long press option > View Profile?

Posted via my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.1.0.4189
    Last edited by Ragbert; 02-14-14 at 07:45 AM.
    02-14-14 07:16 AM
    I wish there were a way to Search text only within the thread currently being read.

Also (if it's ok to suggest something else) , I'd like a way in the CB10 app to see who the moderators are in each thread. Maybe as an enhancement to the long press option > View Profile?

Having the forum title -- i.e., Genius, Ambassador, Moderator -- has been suggested a number of times. We all hope to see that included.
    02-14-14 07:47 AM
    Good to know - thanks!

Having the forum title -- i.e., Genius, Ambassador, Moderator -- has been suggested a number of times. We all hope to see that included.

02-14-14 07:55 AM
    One more thing - more of a fix than a new feature :
    When I tap the forum links in the bottom bar of my Q10 to see Participated and Unread threads, I can see the time each thread was last updated. But if I go to my Subscribed threads from the overflow menu, that list does not show when each thread was last updated. Can the time function be added to the Subscribed list as well?

For that matter, I would prefer the Subscribed list accessible from the bottom bar, and the Unread threads moved to the overflow menu. But it's not a dealbreaker.

02-14-14 10:35 AM
    For that matter, I would prefer the Subscribed list accessible from the bottom bar, and the Unread threads moved to the overflow menu. But it's not a dealbreaker.

As you say, not a deal breaker, but allow me to add my support for this. To me my subscribed threads are more important than unread. Those i check when I've ran out of "interested" threads to read.

Posted via CB10
    Ragbert likes this.
    02-14-14 12:46 PM
    I think it would be good to be able to disengage from a thread that a person has previously participated in. Basically, stopping getting notifications when there is a new post on that thread. Similar to the Unsubscribe option for subscribed threads.
    02-15-14 06:13 PM
    The more news and forum threads I read on CrackBerry.com using a fancy CB10 app, the more space in my phone memory gets taken by cache data. Not that it would be bad, but at a certain point in time I'd love to clean cache and free some additional space. Therefore, it would be simply amazing to have an opportunity to clean it without reinstalling the app, but simply by hitting a button in app settings.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    02-15-14 07:05 PM