Guys, am on latest leak. If in case my carrier releases an official version of 1925 how would I come to know about it and how would i update the official version

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 11:53 PM
    If there are updated files, your device will notice and you'll download ONLY those files (hence people getting really small updates from time to time).

If it's a different version, you'll get a notification and a large update.

If the OS is an exact copy of the leak... Why bother getting notified, eh?
    01-27-14 11:57 PM
    I have turned on the automatic updates as well so if in case there are updates

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 11:59 PM
    It appears that most vzw users who are already on the leak 1925 are getting notified via Link. That's how I received it however I did not install. I don't think I am going to do the install unless I start hearing some good reason to do so. From what I'm reading so far this official and the leak are exactly the same with the exception of some carrier apps. I've got the 1926 radio loaded too and my phone is running great right now. I personally see no point in messing with it.

Z10
    01-28-14 12:03 AM
    The reason I wanted to update the official release is because my proximity and my light sensors got screwed up after installing the latest leak. I desperately want to get it fixed.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 12:08 AM
    I'm really in need of an update to fix my BlackBerry Z10 camera. The camera got screwed after updating OS 10.2.0.424.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 01:46 AM
    The reason I wanted to update the official release is because my proximity and my light sensors got screwed up after installing the latest leak. I desperately want to get it fixed.

Posted via CB10
    As noted, unless there are some small updates from your specific carrier, you will not get any updates. I've gotten notices from Verizon and I did not realize I had auto-update ON. So, Verizon's small updates removed my Porsche clock and also hide the icon for BB Virtual Expert.

But if you want to UPDATE to the official, you can probably do it using Link as mentioned. But it you want to reload the OS you might have to force that yourself.
    01-28-14 09:06 AM
    My carrier rolled out the update... and my phone downloaded some 4MB of update. that's it.
    And as u said it hid the BlackBerry virtual expert..

Thought the official update would fix the proximity sensors but it didn't

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:53 PM
    I am too on latest leak but bb link alone says the update but while downloading it says i have no internet connection
    Attached Thumbnails Updating from leaked version-error-bb-link-update.png  
    01-28-14 08:13 PM
    My carrier rolled out the update... and my phone downloaded some 4MB of update. that's it.
    And as u said it hid the BlackBerry virtual expert..

Thought the official update would fix the proximity sensors but it didn't

Posted via CB10
    Install BBVE from BlackBerry World, then delete it. Proximity light issue should disappear.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:17 PM