Lately when I've tried updating apps in BB World I get an error message. Has anyone else encountered this?
    I attached a picture. If it doesn't work for some reason it says "An error has occurred when processing your request". I rebooted once and it worked, but then the problem came back and a reboot didn't work this time.
    BlackBerry World issue-img_00000238.png

Posted via CB10

Edit: the "BBM settings" picture was attached by accident. Ignoring that. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry World issue-img_00000200.png  
    01-27-14 07:26 PM
    Hi. SMH. Quick question, when updating are you utilizing WiFi or network? The reason I ask, is I get a message when trying to upgrade all apps with available upgrades- depending on the size of the apps using the Network. At home, no problem upgrading. WiFi is great. However, at work, my normal WiFi connection was shut down. If not, post back and we'll keep searching for an answer.
    01-27-14 07:43 PM
    Hi. SMH. Quick question, when updating are you utilizing WiFi or network? The reason I ask, is I get a message when trying to upgrade all apps with available upgrades- depending on the size of the apps using the Network. At home, no problem upgrading. WiFi is great. However, at work, my normal WiFi connection was shut down. If not, post back and we'll keep searching for an answer.
    That's because perhaps your work wifi has download limits, however if you download over service provider you can increase the limit by swiping down on BBW and adjust the setting to allow larger downloads from the menu that appears after swiping down. Its located in the settings menu.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 07:56 PM
    Thanks for replying.
    I actually don't have WIFI at home right now. I have to call my provider and see what the problem is. I have "download large items over mobile network" on though, and I've never had an issue using the mobile network before. I tried at work too, where I have WIFI access, and still no luck.
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803 is what I'm working with.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 07:57 PM
    I have the same. As a work around I reboot my Z10 and I can then hot update all and upgrades without issue.
    01-27-14 07:57 PM
    That's because perhaps your work wifi has download limits, however if you download over service provider you can increase the limit by swiping down on BBW and adjust the setting to allow larger downloads from the menu that appears after swiping down. Its located in the settings menu.

Posted via CB10
    Nah, the WiFi some of us were using next door (FEDs) is now off-limits. I also had reset my limits as well.
    01-27-14 09:42 PM
    Having the same issue. Battery pull is all that solves it for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 09:49 PM
    Any of you guys experiencing this got the latest official bbw or the beta from the beta zone ?

Better android than android. The future is black....
    01-27-14 09:55 PM
    From BlackBerry Knowledge Base
    The customer experiences issues downloading large files from BlackBerry World

Troubleshooting steps
    The BlackBerry smartphone may only download content through Wi-Fi if the customer changed the default setting.
    To restore the default setting:

1. Inside BlackBerry World, swipe down from the top of the BlackBerry smartphone display.
    2. Tap Settings.
    3. Tap Network & Data Limits.
    4. Switch Use Wi-Fi Only to Off. This allows the customer to download files over the wireless network.
      Note: The customer is limited to 50 Mb worth of content over a cellular connection for each individual download. Anything more than 50 Mb requires a Wi-Fi connection.

I post this after reviewing your initial pic, again. The game - "Cut The Rope" is 53.0 MB by itself. Try seperate upgrades or a few apps at a time.
    01-27-14 09:58 PM
    From BlackBerry Knowledge Base
    The customer experiences issues downloading large files from BlackBerry World

Troubleshooting steps
    The BlackBerry smartphone may only download content through Wi-Fi if the customer changed the default setting.
    To restore the default setting:

1. Inside BlackBerry World, swipe down from the top of the BlackBerry smartphone display.
    2. Tap Settings.
    3. Tap Network & Data Limits.
    4. Switch Use Wi-Fi Only to Off. This allows the customer to download files over the wireless network.
      Note: The customer is limited to 50 Mb worth of content over a cellular connection for each individual download. Anything more than 50 Mb requires a Wi-Fi connection.

I post this after reviewing your initial pic, again. The game - "Cut The Rope" is 53.0 MB by itself. Try seperate upgrades or a few apps at a time.
    Actually you can over ride and get more than 50 MB. Size per download over the cellular net work, you can toggle on the switch within that same settings menu. They just warn you of "additional charges" that may apply.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 10:11 PM
    Actually you can over ride and get more than 50 MB. Size per download over the cellular net work, you can toggle on the switch within that same settings menu. They just warn you of "additional charges" that may apply.

Posted via CB10
    True. Doesn't change the fact that the error message seems to occur when all apps are being downloaded at one time(again, based on the pic) and he initially mentioned rebooting(I still prefer the old BP) his BlackBerry and it still happens. SSMH

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 04:41 AM
    This thing is happening with me too. A friend said that my be could be some servers that are being fixed. I don't know if this is true, but i hope they fix it soon.

Posted via awesome BlackBerry Z10!
    01-28-14 05:27 AM
    True. Doesn't change the fact that the error message seems to occur when all apps are being downloaded at one time(again, based on the pic) and he initially mentioned rebooting(I still prefer the old BP) his BlackBerry and it still happens. SSMH

Posted via CB10
    In fact, this is not a bb world problem, but a BlackBerry id problem. You can't download or update nothing on BlackBerry world, can't access beta zone, probably can't use BlackBerry Protect too and can't sync with link. There is something wrong with id. Teste it. When you ser the issue, go to settings - BlackBerry id. I don't know about you guys, but for me this is what happens: "unknown error. Try again". And, as I can't edit my profile, I have to reboot the device ad you guys if I want to do something that id is needed.
    BlackBerry World issue-img_00000487.png

01-28-14 05:35 AM
    In fact, this is not a bb world problem, but a BlackBerry id problem. You can't download or update nothing on BlackBerry world, can't access beta zone, probably can't use BlackBerry Protect too and can't sync with link. There is something wrong with id. Teste it. When you ser the issue, go to settings - BlackBerry id. I don't know about you guys, but for me this is what happens: "unknown error. Try again". And, as I can't edit my profile, I have to reboot the device ad you guys if I want to do something that id is needed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000487.png 
Views:	141 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	242448

Hmm.....saw this posted several times about the ID in various places, but never thought it could be an issue since he was allowed to login. Glad others are coming in with potential solutions. LOL. I need new glasses, anyway.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 05:52 AM