If you were a Ballistic Case fan as I was, you will be disappointed to learn that they have dropped support for BlackBerry 10 devices. In fact, if you visit their website at goballisticcase.com, you will find that the word BlackBerry isn't even in the list. They churned out one Z10 SG case (with a mediocre silicone sleeve) as well as an SG case for the Q10 and that was it. I'm particularly upset because that company showed a lot of promise having made one of the best PlayBook cases I have ever seen and currently own, the Tough Jacket. Oh well, right? We still have OtterBox, Trident, Incipio, and Seidio.

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    Last edited by nerdydaddyo; 01-27-14 at 12:57 PM.
    01-27-14 11:45 AM
    If you were a Ballistic Case fan as I was, you will be disappointed to learn that they have dropped support for BlackBerry 10 devices. In fact, if you visit their website at goballisticcase.com, you will find that the word BlackBerry isn't even in the list. They churned out one Z10 SG case and that was it (with a mediocre silicone sleeve). I'm particularly upset because that company showed a lot of promise having made one of the best PlayBook cases I have ever seen and currently own, the Tough Jacket. Oh well, right? We still have Otterbox, Trident, Incipio, and Seidio.

I'm an Otterbox fan. All my devices are in at least Commuter cases.
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    01-27-14 11:50 AM
    Who needs 'em case mate FTW!!!

Posted via the Bat Cave
    01-27-14 12:02 PM
    I'm an OtterBox fan as well, and both Commuter and Defender (my favorite) series cases are awesome. The Ballistic Case was supposed to be the best alternative, but they really flubbed the cases they gave us. Look at the cases coming out for other phones on their site. They have way better protection than what we were offered. One case has something called "Air Gap Suspension Springs ". We deserved that. Instead we got remnants.

Last edited by nerdydaddyo; 01-27-14 at 12:56 PM.
    01-27-14 12:02 PM
    I'm really happy with my Case Mate Tough for the Z10.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10 on the Rogers network.
    01-27-14 12:15 PM
    I wrote Ballistic a strongly worded email (free of profanity) . They will most likely wipe their asses with it, but if you were hoping to see more from them, I urge you to do the same.

01-27-14 12:18 PM
    The worst part about the Q10 SG case made by Ballistic is that they never mentioned it once on their website (checked Internet Archives Wayback). Sean at Wireless Ground has verified that it was indeed released and he reviewed it so it is legitimate if you can find it on eBay or somewhere online.

01-27-14 01:24 PM
    Looks like that case is only available on the Canadian CrackBerry site, but not the U.S. site:

ca.crackberry.com/blackberry-q10-cases.htm

Scroll down.

01-27-14 01:29 PM
    Never heard of them.
    01-27-14 01:53 PM
    Good one! That's probably more effective to get their attention. Pretend they don't exist. A little reverse psychology.

01-27-14 03:17 PM
    Case mate my fav, as long as theyre in business im.happy

Posted on my Z10 Via CB10
    01-27-14 03:35 PM
    Case-Mate is a good one. They have a really nice Tough Case too.

01-27-14 03:52 PM
    It's simple supply and demand, if they don't sell em, they won't build em!
    01-29-14 07:25 PM
    It is sad. I bought two ballistic cases for PB, and one from Otterbox for another PB. The Otterbox is better shaped and aesthetically too and loved by my daughter. The ballistic is like the no non-sense industrial design which works for me.

I almost bought their case for z10 (which was on sale at Crackberry a few days ago by the way) but for the fact that it has no holster. I went for Seidio instead.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 07:40 PM
    I'm an Otterbox fan. All my devices are in at least Commuter cases.
    Here one leaves a lucrative market another thrives, and possibly dominates.

Waiting for ? BlackBerry Q10 ? & Full Metal CB10!
    01-29-14 07:47 PM
    If only lifeform would make a Z10 case! I'd be so much happier on vacation taking pics and videos in the pool and ocean!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 08:05 PM