Hello all,

I've discovered an interesting problem with BB Travel. I have reinstalled the app. I have deleted the offending address. None of it fixes the problem, which is:

BB Travel will scan the inbox of, and add items to the calendar of, your BBID e-mail account. YMMV on this, but I have yet to have the new BB Travel for OS10 apportion the trips properly. My BBID is for my gmail account and my BBTravel is almost all work, so it all comes into a different e-mail. In the days of BBOS I had both e-mails there, and they both scanned and added to the main calendar, which synced to my Outlook. Everything was perfect.

Now, only the Gmail box gets scanned. If I manually send to [email protected], the items are only added to the GMail calendar, making it impossible for me to share all the details of my trips including flight times with colleagues over a single shared resource (our corporate Outlook).

Anyone else have this trouble?

Also, does anyone know who to contact at Blackberry development so that they will effing pay effing attention to their effing user base, as I'm tired of trying to get an answer and get silence.

Thanks!
    01-22-14 02:56 PM
    SO when you go to travel.blackberry.com and set up BOTH emails, it doesn't populate the details?
    01-22-14 03:15 PM
    Correct. I've even deleted the gmail address and it will still not scan the other inbox, and still only add to the gmail calendar when I send it to [email protected]. This occurs even if I delete the app, remove the e-mail and reinstall.

The calendar seems inherently tied to the BBID.
    01-22-14 03:40 PM
    Bump. 10char
    01-27-14 12:04 PM
    Wow. No thoughts anyone?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 06:14 AM
    Same problem here.

I recently wiped out my Z10, reinstalled OS 10.2.1.3175.
    I manually entered the settings, did not import anything. I have about 6 email accounts and multiple calendars.

So far BlackBerry Travel synced with my BBLink Calendar which is the way I prefer. Now suddenly it started to sync with my work related gmail calendar account exposing details of my private trips, which I did not want to happen.

My BlackBerry ID email is not associated with any of the calendars.

How can I set, which calendar account BlackBerry Travel should sync with?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 10:13 AM
    Actually, I found the solution.

Under Settings/Accounts we can select the default email / calendar accounts and Blackberry Travel syncs with that account.

When I manually set up my Z10 after my recent system wipe, I did not enter my default accounts first and that is why the Z10 changed the sync destinations. Apparently, the system considers the first email and calendar accounts you set up as defaults....
    Chris Chin and partizan666 like this.
    06-16-14 09:07 PM