So they aren't making a commuter for z10. So I have a defender, its so bad. It protects my phone really well because I drop my phone a lot. Its ugly. But I want something slimmer but that can still protect my phone. If anyone has the ballistic case and can give me a review in comparison to the defender, I would appreciate it.

Link for ballistic :

Original Ballistic SG Rugged Case Cover FOR Blackberry Z10 Black Three Layers | eBay

It looks slimmer ...

Or does anyone know of a nice case that protects the phone well?
    01-22-14 02:25 PM
    I have the ballistic case and i like it great, but it does tend to grab when putting in shirt pocket due to the rubber exterior. But provides great protection and i work out doors and have dropped it on concrete and asphalt, hard ground etc..
    zbblover likes this.
    01-22-14 02:55 PM
    Iskin Vibe, best case I've ever had, came with a really high quality screen protector as well . I'm in Vancouver bc I will give you my roots case if your near by...kinda like the Ballistic, rubber is a bit "clingy" when trying to get in in/out of pockets.

ZED10 STL100-3, 10.2.0.429
    zbblover likes this.
    01-22-14 03:15 PM
    I emailed otterbox and asked about the commuter case for Z10, they replied that it was being considered. Email them, the more email they get requesting it, the more likely they are to make it. I'm using an Incipio Dual Pro, it's not bad, but I would prefer a case more like the commuter.

Posted via CB10
    zbblover likes this.
    01-22-14 05:19 PM
    I use Seidio cases and love them - excellent products and great support.

I have the CONVERT For "heavy duty" use (like days running through airports) - and the ACTIVE case for every day "normal" use (the ACTIVE rides in a leather horizontal pouch).

Posted via CB10
    zbblover likes this.
    01-22-14 06:01 PM
    I use Seidio cases and love them - excellent products and great support.

I have the CONVERT For "heavy duty" use (like days running through airports) - and the ACTIVE case for every day "normal" use (the ACTIVE rides in a leather horizontal pouch).

Posted via CB10
    I have this same case and never put the extra case on it. The basic Active case has given me plenty of protection.

Posted via CB10
    zbblover likes this.
    01-22-14 06:29 PM
    Ok so based on the info I received, I will go with the Seidio Active (although from what I researched they changed the name to Dilex, but it is the same as the active). I am considering the red colour. I did email Otterbox, and told them to make a commuter case for the z10. Still no reply. I actually emailed them a year ago telling them how the defender case design is flawed. I just don't think they give a **** anymore. haha, thanks everyone! If anyone hears anything from Otter, post it!
    01-23-14 11:50 PM