People who love blackberry buy blackberry phones.
    But
    People who buy blackberry phones do not necessarily love the phone.

Most of the users go and buy one because they know about the BB10 device, they know what to expect, and they know all the strengths of a blackberry, and the weaknesses.
    So, unless BB reaches out to more people and shows them what a Blackberry is capable of, I am afraid they will get the treatment they are now getting from carriers.
    01-22-14 01:19 AM
    We know. Tell it to Mr Chen.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 O2 UK
    01-22-14 01:38 AM
    you're right to a good extent that BlackBerry the company is not doing enough to onboard the new people buying BB10...but this forum and other like it around the web are doing a great job providing support and help to new BB10 users
    forthperson4 likes this.
    01-22-14 01:40 AM
    I thought of something else.. Blackberry users are not pushy and try to convince others that their phone is the best. We take our phones, use them, make the best out of them, enjoy all the goodies, but we don't go around and push people "get a blackberry, it's the best" or start dissing all others "iphone is crap, android is crap, blackberry is best, it's cool"..

Even when blackberry was at its peak nobody ever pressured anyone else to get one, it suddenly became cool, kids who wanted to look like executives started buying one, then a $500 model was released when all other phones were $250 (most expensive phone was $275 when I bought my 8300 which I paid $400) and it was a way to use it as a status symbol.
    01-23-14 11:49 PM
    Try visiting an Android or Apple forum.
    01-23-14 11:52 PM
    I am one of the fans and I am pushy. My friends thinks I'm have a problem being so attached by my Z 10....they look at me like I am weird....this is my problem: they seems to be so convinced by the awesomeness of their ******* iPhones, S4, or even Sony smartphones , thinking that I am dumb because it may be the only reason that I use a BlackBerry... their phones are not cheap, there are ok, but BlackBerry Z10 is it superior, not finished, but superior. Bit we can't demonstrate this! Yet. Maybe in one year, but not now. This is my only issue.
    I like my Z10 and I hate all I phones!!!!!. Because the users are the real dumb people. Imagine : some of them really think that Facebook can be accessed only thru an iphone.....

Proudly Z10 owner !
    01-24-14 12:01 AM