Hi all,
    I want to write BES10 Admin exams, how and where do I start?
    Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:43 PM
    01-22-14 09:20 AM
    Hi Uzo123,

FYI: I have all BlackBerry exams (BES 5, BES 10 and devices) except for development related.

The exams was (may 2013) based on the OS 10.0 as well as BES 10.0 releases.
    The BES 10 exams was easier than BES 5 as you had less about PIM sync to know about.
    The hardest thing for me was the device exams. Some questions required you to know where some settings were found (e.g. Hub>Settings>... or Settings->Accounts-> ...)

I did a lot of the online training available to partners as soon as BB10 was launched, and I did not find the quality impressive.

The instructor led training held the weekend just before BlackBerry World in Orlando was amazing. The instructors were VERY skilled and new a lot about the products. I took all BES10 exams at the convension and passed with no problems.

For the legacy BB devices and BES5 BlackBerry actually sold training guides but as far as I know BlackBerry has not released anything for BES10/BB10.

Look into the "How to prepare" chapter in the Certification Program Guide - it will tell you how BlackBerry thinks you should prepare:
    http://us.blackberry.com/content/dam...gram_Guide.pdf
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-22-14 09:31 AM
    Hi Uzo123,

FYI: I have all BlackBerry exams (BES 5, BES 10 and devices) except for development related.

The exams was (may 2013) based on the OS 10.0 as well as BES 10.0 releases.
    The BES 10 exams was easier than BES 5 as you had less about PIM sync to know about.
    The hardest thing for me was the device exams. Some questions required you to know where some settings were found (e.g. Hub>Settings>... or Settings->Accounts-> ...)

I did a lot of the online training available to partners as soon as BB10 was launched, and I did not find the quality impressive.

The instructor led training held the weekend just before BlackBerry World in Orlando was amazing. The instructors were VERY skilled and new a lot about the products. I took all BES10 exams at the convension and passed with no problems.

For the legacy BB devices and BES5 BlackBerry actually sold training guides but as far as I know BlackBerry has not released anything for BES10/BB10.

Look into the "How to prepare" chapter in the Certification Program Guide - it will tell you how BlackBerry thinks you should prepare:
    http://us.blackberry.com/content/dam...gram_Guide.pdf

If you have premier support you also are entitled to a 4 day on site training. This is generally very good and they give you quite a bit of material to go on.
    01-23-14 05:55 AM
    If you have premier support you also are entitled to a 4 day on site training. This is generally very good and they give you quite a bit of material to go on.
    Cool thx.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    01-23-14 06:03 AM