For anyone out there that has never installed a leak before: I never have either for two reasons, 1) intimidation and 2) fear of no support from carrier.

I am so happy I installed 10.2.1!! It is almost like a different phone. It is so greatly improved over 10.1 you have to see it and use it to appreciate it.

Just download the 7 zip utility, download the two zip files , one for the software and one for the radio. Unzip them, plug in your device and start link, backup your device and double-click the unzipped files. It is very straightforward and pretty painless.

You then restore and then you will want to download and install snap. It is so impressive. You download it, install the playbook manager and install snap and then you will be able to go to the Google play store and sideload programs so easily.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:00 PM
    Welcome to the world of leak OS!
    01-18-14 11:03 PM
    Just download the 7 zip utility, download the two zip files , one for the software and one for the radio. Unzip them, plug in your device and start link, backup your device and double-click the unzipped files. It is very straightforward and pretty painless.

You then restore and then you will want to download and install snap. It is so impressive. You download it, install the playbook manager and install snap and then you will be able to go to the Google play store and sideload programs so easily.
    This should be stickied as "How to install leaks for Dummies"
    I think a lot of people are still afraid and they think it's like Android, since no rooting involved with BB10, it's a one step less. I guess there is still some risk involved, but not as bad as Android. Since you seem to be having success with your version, you might as well post the leak you used on your Q10 so people have a version to refer to and use.
    01-18-14 11:06 PM
    I have 1mobilemarket, is snap that much better? If so, where do I download that one? New to leaks on BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:37 AM