So frustrated with BB10.

I'm trying to unzip a file. Click "unzip", expecting either
    1) prompt about where I want target to go or ...
    2) files to be unzipped into the same folder as the ZIP folder.

However, neither happens. When it opens, doesn't give me option to select what I want to extract.

To do something simple, I require a non-existant manual. My usual google to Crackberry to see how complicated Blackberry made a simple operation failed.

Previously had downloaded some source code. None of the Apps I tried allowed me to edit source files as text. I had to rename them to TXT which is hard to do on a Blackberry. Without checking Crackberry, I'd never have learned how to do it. I would just have the file "renamed" without the extension being changed.

File free to give me hints here or share similar frustrations.
    01-16-14 09:54 AM
    When I unzipped files on my BB10 device, I always had the option of choosing where I wanted to unzip it. So you'll have to elaborate on what exactly your frustrated about or hoping it would do.

If your looking for a simple solution to edit files, than you should probably put the said files into proper format.

A phone doesn't have a SDK enviroment, so to blame it for not opening source code files is a little naive.
    Henry Jr and kbz1960 like this.
    01-16-14 11:11 AM
    I'm with kris never had any issues with zip or unzip.
    I also find the file manager to be very solid.

My favorite is downloading or saving something and choosing my PC as the location.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    01-16-14 12:36 PM
    When I unzipped files on my BB10 device, I always had the option of choosing where I wanted to unzip it. So you'll have to elaborate on what exactly your frustrated about or hoping it would do.

If your looking for a simple solution to edit files, than you should probably put the said files into proper format.

A phone doesn't have a SDK enviroment, so to blame it for not opening source code files is a little naive.
    Nice to see Kris back. But I agree completely with Kris about the source code bit.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    01-16-14 08:14 PM
    So frustrated with BB10.

I'm trying to unzip a file. Click "unzip", expecting either
    1) prompt about where I want target to go or ...
    2) files to be unzipped into the same folder as the ZIP folder.

However, neither happens. When it opens, doesn't give me option to select what I want to extract.

To do something simple, I require a non-existant manual. My usual google to Crackberry to see how complicated Blackberry made a simple operation failed.

Previously had downloaded some source code. None of the Apps I tried allowed me to edit source files as text. I had to rename them to TXT which is hard to do on a Blackberry. Without checking Crackberry, I'd never have learned how to do it. I would just have the file "renamed" without the extension being changed.

File free to give me hints here or share similar frustrations.
    Frustrated? Try doing that on an iPhone.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    01-16-14 10:55 PM