Okay, I've read some threads here and I thought it helped, but here's my problem.

Windows 7 PC, nothing was the matter. Hooked up my Z10 almost daily. Never any problem.
    Got back from vacation, hooked up the Z10 via USB. Connection Manager says hi, but no BB is displayed in the dialogue. BlackBerry Link says my phone isn't connected.
    Sigh, curse, reboot everything. Still does nothing.
    So I go online and people say there is a driver problem. Remove everything, reboot, reinstall link and:

Z10 connects!

Now here is the weirdness. Hooked my Z10 up again today. No connection, same problem as before. It connects via the WiFi (superslow, almost not connected) but USB just gives me the pop up that the phone is detected, yet it won't show up in Link.

Reading the threads here, it may be some clash with W7, but I have no idea where and don't feel like a daily/weekly Link remove/install routine. Does anyone have an idea what to do?
    01-15-14 04:37 PM
    Yes... Send as many bug reports as you can and hope they manage to fix Link.

BlackBerry Link: The weak link in the BlackBerry10 experience. :/
    01-16-14 07:36 PM
    I'm having the same trouble. It can't seem to connect, I've checked and reloaded the drivers, clean install of link and the problem keeps coming back. If it's a problem with the z10 I want to know before the warranty is expired.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 06:36 AM
    Mine connects to the link via wifi or usb and showns up in link but when I click the phone to show its contents like pics ans stuff its all blank.

Tried re installing BlackBerry link twice but still unsuccessful.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 08:42 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Connected to link via USB cable from my z10. Very slow and keeps freezing. It won't let me back it up keeps freezing. Anyone else find a fix??

Cheers
    01-28-14 05:00 PM
    I can connect to Link via USB and Wifi, view files locally as well as over the VPN, though I can't do my first Backup within Link!

I've reinstalled Link twice but still have the same issue. Can't create a Backup File

My desktop is running Windows XP Pro SP3.
    BlackBerry Device OS: 10.1.0.2074 (waiting for AT&T to release the update)

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:10 AM
    I can connect to Link via USB and Wifi, view files locally as well as over the VPN, though I can't do my first Backup within Link!

I've reinstalled Link twice but still have the same issue. Can't create a Backup File

My desktop is running Windows XP Pro SP3.
    BlackBerry Device OS: 10.1.0.2074 (waiting for AT&T to release the update)

Posted via CB10

I think there is an issue with XP had a quick search of the forum and it does seem so.
    01-31-14 07:17 AM
    BlackBerry is aware of this issue I'm experiencing and have a work around for it, not too bad, it will do for now, here is the link http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

-jojo-
    007Storm likes this.
    02-06-14 03:34 AM
    BlackBerry is aware of this issue I'm experiencing and have a work around for it, not too bad, it will do for now, here is the link http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

-jojo-
    Thx will definitely be giving this a try. Been awhile since I did a back up. Better safe than sorry.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 08:13 AM
    With the update to BlackBerry Link I finally completed my first full backup. (:

-jojo-
    02-15-14 08:30 AM
    I too have a similar problem. When my BB is connected to the computer via USB it does not show the content of the Blackberry device on my Blackberry Link. Also, when I try to import songs and pictures from my computer to my device, all I get is "preparing to sync" and no further progress. I am running the latest version of link that was posted in the forums. My computer is running windows 7. Please help
    02-17-14 05:12 PM
    Okay, I've read some threads here and I thought it helped, but here's my problem.

Windows 7 PC, nothing was the matter. Hooked up my Z10 almost daily. Never any problem.
    Got back from vacation, hooked up the Z10 via USB. Connection Manager says hi, but no BB is displayed in the dialogue. BlackBerry Link says my phone isn't connected.
    Sigh, curse, reboot everything. Still does nothing.
    So I go online and people say there is a driver problem. Remove everything, reboot, reinstall link and:

Z10 connects!

Now here is the weirdness. Hooked my Z10 up again today. No connection, same problem as before. It connects via the WiFi (superslow, almost not connected) but USB just gives me the pop up that the phone is detected, yet it won't show up in Link.

Reading the threads here, it may be some clash with W7, but I have no idea where and don't feel like a daily/weekly Link remove/install routine. Does anyone have an idea what to do?
    How full is your device memory? I had the same issue start with Link back in December, along with a few other issues such as pics and music disappearing from my device libraries, and deleted items reappearing with no explanation...a lot of wackiness. I tried everything you've mentioned above. Nothing worked. At the time, my device storage was stated as being 15.8 of 16GB used. I removed several apps from my device, and Link, along with my device, started working normally again. Not sure if you have the same problem, but it may be worth checking into.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 07:17 PM
    How full is your device memory? I had the same issue start with Link back in December, along with a few other issues such as pics and music disappearing from my device libraries, and deleted items reappearing with no explanation...a lot of wackiness. I tried everything you've mentioned above. Nothing worked. At the time, my device storage was stated as being 15.8 of 16GB used. I removed several apps from my device, and Link, along with my device, started working normally again. Not sure if you have the same problem, but it may be worth checking into.

Posted via CB10
    Some very good advice here. Even Windows and Linux computers sometimes refuse to start up, if the hard disk is overfull. All it takes is a runaway process or a backup set up recursively onto the same hard disk partition (duh, it happens to the smartest, one careless click and welcome to the party).

So Link does not back up, if device memory is overfull. Saved to internal organic memory (brain). Tick.

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    02-22-14 05:59 AM