Why doesn't BlackBerry advertise like this on Facebook or anywhere else-img_20140114_090433.png

At least I haven't seen something like this.

Point out articles on which OTHER news sites and companies show weaknesses in the competition.

-Yar I be a pirate because according to Phil & Co. Over at Android Central I run 10.2.1 and I Sideload
    01-14-14 11:06 AM
    There must be a reason why BlackBerry doesn't base their marketing on enhanced security. My guess is if a flaw was discovered and exploited after heralding the best security on the market, that would be a lot of egg on BlackBerry's face.

It's safer to let consumers do their research on security and decide for themselves.
    01-14-14 11:16 AM
    Because they don't advertise in the first place.
    01-14-14 11:29 AM
    There must be a reason why BlackBerry doesn't base their marketing on enhanced security. My guess is if a flaw was discovered and exploited after heralding the best security on the market, that would be a lot of egg on BlackBerry's face.

It's safer to let consumers do their research on security and decide for themselves.
    This is exactly what I always think! Can't risk the ego they have left

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:10 PM
    Or, like in India a few years ago, where they were forced to cough up pin numbers of all BlackBerry users of India if they wish to operate in the country.

Governments can be heavy handed. And at the end of the day, money for the shareholders is what will win out. So don't think security is number one.

It's number one until the government says otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:18 PM