Application Name: Profile Changer Pro

Profile Changer 2 - Ultimate Sound Profile Changer and Headless with Geofencing!!!-img_00003101.png Profile Changer 2 - Ultimate Sound Profile Changer and Headless with Geofencing!!!-img_00003102.png Profile Changer 2 - Ultimate Sound Profile Changer and Headless with Geofencing!!!-img_00003103.png Profile Changer 2 - Ultimate Sound Profile Changer and Headless with Geofencing!!!-img_20140113_100534.png

Profile Changer is the ultimate sound profile changer application designed for and Built For BlackBerry approved for BlackBerry� 10. Profile Changer goes beyond traditional sound profile switching and offers the most advanced features ever offered on BlackBerry� 10 platform.

Profile Changer lets you manage system sound profiles. There are no longer any limitations when switching a sound profile like when the keyboard is locked, password locked or in the Holster.

Release version 2 is now compatible with OS10.2.1 and is completely Headless running in the background without Active Frame. New Geofencing Location Services feature in version 2 offers unparalleled performance with accurate sound profile changing.

Version 2 Headless Features OS10.2.1+

� Version 2 includes all the features in version 1 plus the following

� Compatible with OS10.2.1 and completely Headless. No more Active Frame

� Geofencing support. Take advantage of the power of Location Services. Change sound profile when you near or leaving a location. All done in the background. Geofencing is the most accurate location vs Cell Tower.

Version 1 Active Frame Features OS10.0 to OS10.2

� New User Interface. Easier to navigate around screens

� Cell Tower support. Use Cell network tower location to change sound profile. When you are near or leave a cell tower you can change a sound profile.

� Bluetooth support. Change a sound profile when the device connects and disconnects from a Bluetooth device. Eg: connect with the Handsfree speaker in your car. You can change the sound profile to silent.

� WiFi support. Change a sound profile when the device connects and disconnects from a WiFi network. Eg: Change profile to Phoneonly when connected to Home WiFi network or Vibrate when connected to Work WiFi network. When leaving the WiFi network a different sound profile can be changed eg: Normal.

� Holster support. Change a sound profile when the BlackBerry is put into the holster and change to a different sound profile when you take it out of the holster.

� Calendar integration. Create calendar keywords or Busy status to use when you create new appointments in the Calendar application to change sound profiles. Eg: Enter the keyword �Meeting� in the appointment subject will change the profile to Vibrate or Silent or set the Busy status to �Busy� will change the profile to All Alerts Off.

� Color LED support. Have different flashing Led color when you get text or email messages. Profile Changer only supports Account level Led color and does not support individual Contact.

� Incoming call LED. Set a different Led color or the Disco color for incoming calls.

� Auto Hub Sync. Set automatically sync the Hub messages from one minute to 15 minutes.

� Vibrate when the Phone is connected or disconnected

BlackBerry World Link: Profile Changer Pro - BlackBerry World

Price: $2.99 US
    SirJes and FF22 like this.
    01-14-14 10:56 AM
    Fantastic app. Thank you for sharing!
    01-14-14 11:25 AM
    Is there an option to disable/enable wifi based on location?
    01-14-14 04:59 PM
    The geofencing is huge for me, it has quite seriously been at the top of my feature request list since I bought the Q. Finally it has arrived.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 06:40 PM
    Is there an option to disable/enable wifi based on location?
    Nope. BlackBerry still have not released the sdk for this.
    01-14-14 06:51 PM
    The geofencing is huge for me, it has quite seriously been at the top of my feature request list since I bought the Q. Finally it has arrived.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Geofencing is awesome. Once setup you do not need to do anything. Everything is done in the background. Just configure and go.
    01-14-14 06:52 PM
    Now can I actually outline an area or is it based on a single point and then a radius? From the app it looks like a single point

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:15 PM
    Can you confirm the permissions this needs please? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 02:50 AM
    Wew...

Posted via my beloved Z10
    01-15-14 03:02 AM
    Now can I actually outline an area or is it based on a single point and then a radius? From the app it looks like a single point

Posted via CB10
    Correct. In the app you can goto online gps tracker site and zoom in the map where you want and then click on the location. it will give you the Lat and Long. There then just decide far in Radius you want to set. eg: 100 meters or 1000 meters
    01-15-14 09:02 AM
    Can you confirm the permissions this needs please? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Only needed the new Location Services for Geofencing.
    01-15-14 09:03 AM
    Only needed the new Location Services for Geofencing.
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 04:05 PM
    I have BB Z30.

No medium profile sound
    No Auto on/off weekday and weekend
    No Select All in the Hub or elsewhere (you have to select emails one by one)
    No Mark as Read or Unread in the Hub (not in the individual email but in the Hub)
    No option (or at least I could not find it) to remove anyone from Favorites either in the browser or in Contacts
    Not able to setup one email (easy to set it in the BB9800, BB9900, BB9790 but failed in Z10 and Z30)
    No accents in the symbols
    And many other NOs.

WHY ?
    01-24-14 08:15 AM