Does anyone have a BlackBerry with nTelos?
    11-03-08 01:20 AM
    I do! I thought I might be the only one here, lol.
    11-13-08 11:50 AM
    I am with ntelos...I also work for ntelos. lol!
    11-18-08 09:02 PM
    to the person who said they work for ntelos. does ntelos allow mms on the curve 8330 or do you have to send through email. im getting mine next month.
    11-18-08 09:55 PM
    to the person who said they work for ntelos. does ntelos allow mms on the curve 8330 or do you have to send through email. im getting mine next month.
    unfortunately I believe it's email only. But I can find out tomorrow at work.
    11-18-08 09:58 PM
    So where do you guys find updates for your curve since you all have nTelos.
    12-08-08 12:25 AM
    I have had service with ntelos for about 9 years and love it.
    I got a BB from VZW, used it for two weeks and went back.

I almost strayed, but seen that the grass was not greener over there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 08:39 AM
    So where do you guys find updates for your curve since you all have nTelos.
    I am an employee at nTelos as well. No MMS on Berries with nTelos, e-mail only. Here are some links for OS updates.

BlackBerry� 8830 World Edition

BlackBerry� 8703e

BlackBerry� 8703e

BlackBerry� 8330 Curve

BlackBerry� 8130 Pearl

BlackBerry� 7130e
    Last edited by Busta-B; 12-13-08 at 09:51 PM.
    12-13-08 09:38 PM
    i have ntelos too. Dude i had to hunt for other ntelos people.
    05-21-09 01:29 PM
    I visited NTelos with my "Unlocked" Storm and they indicated they could not put another carriers smartphone on NTelos, that they had tried and it did not work. I saw mentioned earlier that someone had a Storm on NTelos? Can I use the Storm with NTelos? Does the Storm have to have a sim card, since I think NTelos doesnt use sim cards. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    06-15-09 10:39 AM
    I visited NTelos with my "Unlocked" Storm and they indicated they could not put another carriers smartphone on NTelos, that they had tried and it did not work. I saw mentioned earlier that someone had a Storm on NTelos? Can I use the Storm with NTelos? Does the Storm have to have a sim card, since I think NTelos doesnt use sim cards. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    As far as I know we cannot activate other non-nTelos smartphones... we are however getting software that will make alot more phones from other carriers available for activation with nTelos, no word yet as to whether or not the BlackBerry and other smartphones will be supported. As soon as I find out more I'll update this post and send you a IM.
    06-15-09 11:44 AM
    As far as I know we cannot activate other non-nTelos smartphones... we are however getting software that will make alot more phones from other carriers available for activation with nTelos, no word yet as to whether or not the BlackBerry and other smartphones will be supported. As soon as I find out more I'll update this post and send you a IM.
    I would be so grateful for anything you can find out! I am patiently waiting to see if nTelos will get a new CDMA BB model, namely the 9630 when it becomes available *fingers crossed*. I see no point in upgrading from my Pearl to any other BB currently available from them - it really wouldn't increase the capabilities that I need - so if they do not eventually get the 9630, I'd love to know if I could have it activated if I purchased it from RIM.

nTelos provides me with excellent coverage, an excellent plan and great service - I do NOT want to switch carriers. But, we seem to get left out of the new devices being on a smaller carrier. If they would activate an 9630, I'd have no problem buying it from RIM if I can't get it direct from nTelos to keep my service. (is that customer loyalty, or what, lol? )
    06-15-09 02:53 PM
    I would be so grateful for anything you can find out! I am patiently waiting to see if nTelos will get a new CDMA BB model, namely the 9630 when it becomes available *fingers crossed*. I see no point in upgrading from my Pearl to any other BB currently available from them - it really wouldn't increase the capabilities that I need - so if they do not eventually get the 9630, I'd love to know if I could have it activated if I purchased it from RIM.

nTelos provides me with excellent coverage, an excellent plan and great service - I do NOT want to switch carriers. But, we seem to get left out of the new devices being on a smaller carrier. If they would activate an 9630, I'd have no problem buying it from RIM if I can't get it direct from nTelos to keep my service. (is that customer loyalty, or what, lol? )
    The newest BlackBerry device coming to nTelos will be the 8230 Pearl Flip... hopefully we'll get the Tour, but I haven't heard anything as to whether or not we'll be getting that model, but I do have my fingers crossed b/c I want to upgrade from my 8330 with nTelos...
    06-16-09 04:43 PM
    I appreciate the n-Tel! Hopefully the 9630 will follow to replace the 8830...I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one! Or, they'll eventually have the capability to put it on the network if it doesn't.
    06-17-09 12:17 PM
    I do and love it!!!!
    07-04-09 04:00 PM
    no new news on this yet???
    08-19-09 09:06 PM
    The 8230 is here... no word on the Tour or any new BlackBerry devices as of yet... I'll keep you guys posted...
    08-20-09 10:49 AM
    so what am I gonna be the most senior Ntelos guy now?.......oh great....lmao glad to be here guys
    08-26-09 07:50 PM
    Nah I got you by 4 years... LOL
    08-27-09 12:53 AM
    Got my 4 berries today...this network is smoking fast and awesome cust serv

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 09:16 PM
    any other ntelos type?
    09-17-09 05:53 PM
    The tour is coming to nTelos in December....I cant reveal my leak but I promise Ill post a screenshot asap.......personally I think this is awesome.....haha ill have my tmo and my nTelos on one device....yay
    09-22-09 06:05 PM
    The tour is coming to nTelos in December....I cant reveal my leak but I promise Ill post a screenshot asap.......personally I think this is awesome.....haha ill have my tmo and my nTelos on one device....yay
    I would love to know where this leak is coming from... let's just say I have an inside man and I haven't heard anything about it at all just yet... except for the fact that MMS is active on all nTelos BB's now...
    09-22-09 09:32 PM
    the MMS roll out is old news though......check your warehouse for 9630m............lol
    09-23-09 07:10 AM
    the MMS roll out is old news though......check your warehouse for 9630m............lol
    thanks for the heads up... I'll be checking the warehouse soon as I get to work today...
    09-23-09 09:07 AM
127 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD