Hello everyone!

I'll be getting my Q10 this Thursday, and I need to know the first thing I should do with my Q10!

I've seen a bunch of stuff on installing the new leak OS, is it really that drastically important? Or do I need the newest leak so I can side load Android files?

Also, should I side load Snap onto my Q10? Or just install each app separately? Sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm new to the whole BB10 and yeah.. Call me a newbie, but I'm sure as hell proud to be back on the dark side!
    01-13-14 09:38 AM
    Load contacts and native apps that you want, get everything set up just the way you like and then do a backup with bblink before you start side loading or putting leaks onto it.

But ultimately, just put in the time and spend a significant amount of time getting to know the phone and how the OS operates.

Enjoy your new Q10
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    01-13-14 09:44 AM
    Agree with Guignards - do the basics first. Transfer your contacts, set up your email account(s), set up security and other settings, download the apps you want from BB App World, delete any apps you don't want that came with the device (I had a few - had my Q10 since December). Then get to know the OS, play around making and receiving calls/mails/BBMs, read tutorials/help files if necessary, practise using the Remember app. I did all this without a leak, although I may install the newest one soon. I'm getting to know the device first as I think that's more important.
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    01-13-14 09:59 AM
    Agree with Guignards - do the basics first. Transfer your contacts, set up your email account(s), set up security and other settings, download the apps you want from BB App World, delete any apps you don't want that came with the device (I had a few - had my Q10 since December). Then get to know the OS, play around making and receiving calls/mails/BBMs, read tutorials/help files if necessary, practise using the Remember app. I did all this without a leak, although I may install the newest one soon. I'm getting to know the device first as I think that's more important.
    Thanks a lot guys! I can't wait to get my hands on this beautiful piece of hardware! I probably won't even know what a social life is for a good 3 days!
    Guignards and agarwal.apar like this.
    01-13-14 10:19 AM
    Thanks a lot guys! I can't wait to get my hands on this beautiful piece of hardware! I probably won't even know what a social life is for a good 3 days!
    Oh the joys of a new device.
    01-13-14 11:26 AM
    Put the CB10 app on it!

Posted via CB10
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    01-14-14 12:32 PM
    Hi all can anyone advise wht app is needed to open Rtf files when receiving emails

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 12:41 PM
    put the cb10 app on it!

Posted via cb10
    well duhhhh!?!?!
    01-14-14 12:57 PM
    Hi all can anyone advise wht app is needed to open Rtf files when receiving emails

Posted via CB10
    Docs to go should do it?

Never mind...it doesn't
    01-14-14 01:00 PM
    First thing - screen protector, protective case, insurance.

Protect him first!!!

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    PaulyDoyle, donemt and flyingsolid like this.
    01-14-14 01:28 PM
    To open rtf files install text reader from the amazon app store if you have the 10.2.1 upgrade.
    01-29-14 05:43 PM