Hi crackberries!

I need beta testers for our new app called PRISM Break that is used for protecting your e-mail messages (password protection and encryption).

Although BES provides an e-mail security, the encryption key is accessible to BES administrators therefore your privacy is not protected in front of owners of BES. With PRISM Break you are the only one holding your private key and your privacy will be secured. I have a feeling somebody is going to say something about NSA Well, I will not debate about that. The purpose of this app is protection against normal people (colleagues, wife, etc.,) and organizations (employers) and not against the secret service.

To use the application, at least two BlackBerry 10 users must communicate with each other using PRISM Break. That's the main reason why we need groups of users (at least two users per group - BB IDs are needed to put you in BlackBerry World's sandbox) and not individuals.

Please, if you are interested into the beta testing, send me your and at least one colleague's BB IDs to [email protected] together with BB 10 model that's going to be used and if you help us build the app better (any feedback), your group will get free copy of the PRISM Break.

Best regards,

SOAman
    01-12-14 10:49 AM
    If I knew another person in real life who had a blackberry I would take you up on it.
    01-12-14 11:11 AM
    OK, if you are willing to exchange words with me, it is also OK
    01-12-14 12:24 PM
    I'm interested! I sent you an email

Posted via CB10 on my ? Q10
    02-10-14 09:55 AM