Few Questions about BB10. I am a current iPhone user, but very interested in trying BB10

is group messaging and having contacts organized in a group just as easy or even better on BB10?

Is there a certain computer OS (Mac, pc, chrome) that works best with a BB10 phone? That is one things I like about the iPhone is how everything is integrated with a MacBook.

What is the best video chat app on BB10? is it cross platform?

What is the best way to listen to music on BB10? I feel like I will miss iTunes a lot...

Also just curious has anyone tried the Blackberry blue tooth speaker? How is it for playing music in a room?

Thanks so much
    01-12-14 10:41 AM
    Few Questions about BB10. I am a current iPhone user, but very interested in trying BB10

is group messaging and having contacts organized in a group just as easy or even better on BB10?

Is there a certain computer OS (Mac, pc, chrome) that works best with a BB10 phone? That is one things I like about the iPhone is how everything is integrated with a MacBook.

What is the best video chat app on BB10? is it cross platform?

What is the best way to listen to music on BB10? I feel like I will miss iTunes a lot...

Also just curious has anyone tried the Blackberry blue tooth speaker? How is it for playing music in a room?

Thanks so much
    Bbm will cover your messaging needs, it's cross platform.

Nothing really like the integration of iOS.

Video chat-BBM

And the blue tooth speaker is great, as far as music, personally I have my iPod for that.
    Bballbenb likes this.
    01-12-14 10:45 AM
    Adding groups is quite simple you create a group from the contacts app and add any contacts you like.
    Attachment 237973

I personally find that bb10 works better with my mac book pro over my pc's. BlackBerry Link integrates and syncs with iTunes, iphoto , the calendar and contacts. you also have the ability to hook your phone am up as a USB drive and can then drag photos, videos etc on my to your device.

Remote File Access(when it works) is pretty good to, because I have access to my work and personal computers from anywhere even on a mobile network, not just what's in icloud.

There's Skype, bbm video, and a few others.

I use the native media player to play music, works well on my z30, but there apps you can download as well.

I came from the iPhone as well, bb10 is a great os and if your open to change, I believe you will definitely enjoy the benefits of bb10.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    01-12-14 01:59 PM
    You must be the first and only one who doesn't loathe iTunes

Neutron player is fantastic .. much better (more settings, better organisation, better playback) than the org.player (but not 100% following the BB style)
    01-12-14 08:18 PM