I turned off my z0 and tried to turn it back on but it wont go past the 100 percent screen. im running the 10.2 leak and this is really annoying. Can anyone plzz help thx
    01-11-14 08:36 PM
    z10* not z0
    01-11-14 08:37 PM
    Did you just install the leak?
    and how long did you wait for the phone to boot up before giving up?
    01-11-14 08:38 PM
    I installed the leak months ago. I waited about 20 minutes before rebooting again.
    01-11-14 08:40 PM
    This is getting annoying. It seems like everyday there is a new problem with this phone. ughhh!!!!!
    01-11-14 08:44 PM
    Which OS did you install? You may have ti reload. If you haven't installed a leak recently, you may want to give 10.2.1.1925 a go.
    01-11-14 08:50 PM
    I should just get an s4. im sick of these problems.
    01-11-14 08:51 PM
    im loading up the official 10.2 from rogers through link now
    01-11-14 08:55 PM
    It took a while for me as well. You shouldn't have rebooted the phone tho, I waited a little more then 30 mins for the first boot up after the leak install.
    Z10 best phone I've ever had and just keeps getting better and better...
    Sorry for your troubles

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 11:59 AM
    You're complaining about problems yet you're running a leaked unfinished OS version? stick with official if you don't want issues
    01-12-14 12:03 PM
    Never had any issues with Rogers 10.2. I just upgraded to leak 1925 yesterday to see the differences. So far so good with it too.

Sometimes a slow SD card (or one that could use a format) can slow a phone down. Depends on what is indexed and mounted during boot. If you still have issues after changing OS versions, pop out the SD card and see if works better. If so, use an adapter to copy the files to a computer and format the card on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 12:26 PM
    You're complaining about problems yet you're running a leaked unfinished OS version? stick with official if you don't want issues
    word. people explicitly warn you before installing any leaked operating system, and you still get pissed? also, the problem was probably you, since you restarted it while it was still loading the new setup.
    and then you go on and talk about buying another phone as a result of your own incompetence? please.
    01-12-14 12:28 PM
    01-12-14 12:45 PM
    Go get an S4 then. I supply the phones for our company and we had employees using Samsung S4 and S3 versions. They saw how the z10 units were outperforming their devices, let alone the z30 units. Anyhow they have all switched to the Z10 units and admit it is a better device. So go back to yesterday's OS and get a S4.

Posted via CB10
    stlabrat likes this.
    01-12-14 12:50 PM
    Go get an S4 then. I supply the phones for our company and we had employees using Samsung S4 and S3 versions. They saw how the z10 units were outperforming their devices, let alone the z30 units. Anyhow they have all switched to the Z10 units and admit it is a better device. So go back to yesterday's OS and get a S4.

Posted via CB10
    Dude, just contribute if you can help him out... And dont be so over confident about the OS, s4 returns are more than what bb10 devices r sold till date...
    Did u realised why he went for unofficial veraion coz the os is relatively new and half baked.
    Go back to old os??? I mran are u serious... Android is the most open and succesful plateform till date... Arrogance and ignorance at its best.
    01-12-14 01:02 PM
    I turned off my z0 and tried to turn it back on but it wont go past the 100 percent screen. im running the 10.2 leak and this is really annoying. Can anyone plzz help thx
    Just reinstall d leak.. Thats d only way out, or just install the origional os from ur carier, 10.2 is already out..
    01-12-14 01:04 PM
    I instlaled the leak months ago
    01-12-14 01:26 PM
    What you dont understand is that ive had this leak or months. I shouldent have these problems if god dammed blckberry would elaese updates on time.
    01-12-14 01:27 PM
    What you dont understand is that ive had this leak or months. I shouldent have these problems if god dammed blckberry would elaese updates on time.
    Agreed, thats why it is termed as leak.. It comes with the warning sign that its not fully polished yet to make it an official one..
    Updates are improvements over previous version, and ti say on time is not right actually.. Coz never an update or revision in any plateform has timelines... Same way as i installed ios7.0 developer edition months before it actually cane to market... It was buggy and battery drain like anything..
    So all i can say is.. Try to connect to link if possible and try to take back up.. And then install either 10.2.1 new leak or 10.2 official one..
    Thx
    01-12-14 01:36 PM
    I should just get an s4. im sick of these problems.
    We have an S4 in our family. Twice in the last two weeks the os had to be completely reloaded because it lost numerous connections including inability to connect to Google and Samsung accounts. And now the vibrate function is not working properly. Every phone maker has issues.

Posted via CB10
    sickyute and kbz1960 like this.
    01-12-14 01:58 PM
    We have an S4 in our family. Twice in the last two weeks the os had to be completely reloaded because it lost numerous connections including inability to connect to Google and Samsung accounts. And now the vibrate function is not working properly. Every phone maker has issues.

Posted via CB10
    This^^

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:10 PM
    Not sure if you read the link I posted.

But try using your phone until it goes dead.

Then remove the battery for an hour.

Insert the battery and charge without using the phone (do not use while charging).

Charge and see if it gets to 100. If you doesn't, remove charger and then reinsert.

If it still doesn't reach 100 after that, you might want to try and new battery.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:14 PM
    When will people stop blaming BlackBerry for their carriers inability to release software updates? Stop the hate on for BlackBerry and get something that works for you. Either that or expect problems with loading leaked software. It would probably be best to reload 10.2.1.1925 and leave it at that. It has been, for me, more stable than official 10.2. Mileage may vary though.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:23 PM
    If BlackBerry would release updates on time? 10.2.1 is not behind schedule. There was never any timeline given for it's release, so it's impossible for it to be behind schedule. Also, most other OS's get updates once a year. This is BB10's 3rd update so far this year (I expect this will slow down once the OS matures)

I'm not saying which OS is better ect. But you can't fault BlackBerry for their rate of BB10 updates

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:40 PM
    I have a S3 is much more laggy than my Z10 or Z30. I had to Root it to install JB 4.3 due to no update from AT&T and bough a Galaxy gear which is useless if not on 4.3 or higher. After rooting some hiccup are there but is not Samsung fault, I rooted it so I don't have to wait. As you see every OS has Issues is only our expertise that make them annoying or not. If you don't like to experiment and have challenging issues. Buy an IPhone and trade it every 2 years for a new one with the newest IOS, is costly but headache proof.

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.1925
    01-12-14 02:46 PM
32 12