Just curious if anyone out there is making a good character d&d app?
    I've already contacted the dev of an extremely nice iOS app ( that others use when I play), but no plans on brining to either BlackBerry or Android.

I've downloaded one okay app, but there hasn't been any sort of update since release in the summer, nor is it able to tie into wizards.com to sync my character. So I'm left manually doing everything and still using my physical cards.

Is there any for Android I can sideload? More specifically that would allow character sync with Wizards?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 07:16 PM
    Just curious if anyone out there is making a good character d&d app?
    I've already contacted the dev of an extremely nice iOS app ( that others use when I play), but no plans on brining to either BlackBerry or Android.

I've downloaded one okay app, but there hasn't been any sort of update since release in the summer, nor is it able to tie into wizards.com to sync my character. So I'm left manually doing everything and still using my physical cards.

Is there any for Android I can sideload? More specifically that would allow character sync with Wizards?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    HI! I've noticed your question has not been answered even though it's been a few days. I'm bumping it for visibility.
    01-12-14 07:46 AM
    Check out RPG Companion in BlackBerry World! RPG Companion - BlackBerry World
    pkcable likes this.
    01-12-14 10:28 PM
    I can't offer any help; I'd also like to see if there are any out there, on BB or Android, for D&D/Pathfinder I use my iPad to view PDF character sheets generated by PCGen, and a rules reference app on iPad too, and on my Z30 I use Dices (best dice app I've seen on any platform), along with Evernote for campaign logs, and a locally stored copy of the Patherfinder Mobile SRD.
    01-13-14 06:18 AM
    Yes, that's the one I've been using since the summer time. Just no updates yet and, imo, it's just really lacking a lot of things. It's all manual input from powers to abilities. I still have to bring my character sheet and cards. I was hoping for updates on this app. I've contacted them to see if anything is planned...

I was hoping for something like this: i4e for iPhone & iPad — Cordax Software
    This is what my buddies play with and sooooo jealous haha. Contacted that Dev too but no plans for BB or even Android.

I'll troll the play store to see if there's anything out there I can side load.

Thanks for the other info too Claidheamhmor, I'll check out that stuff too.
    01-16-14 09:50 AM