I sometimes need to keep track of what I'm working on - dates and times. I am trying an app called TimeSheet from BB World. It's okay, but it's an Android port and I really don't like the editing tools of Android ports. I much prefer the cursor placement circle of true BB apps. Is there something like this built for BB10? I searched, but didn't really find anything. I like that TimeSheet produces reports that can be emailed or txt'ed to my employer.
    Thanks in advance for any advice.

Posted via CB10
    ALToronto likes this.
    01-08-14 11:48 AM
    Okay, no replies. Guess I got my answer...lol
    Too bad. Maybe some nice Dev out there could take this on??? :-)

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 07:07 PM
    For many reasons, including the ability to start/stop via the Web, I use timr and pay the service. Well worth the money considering how much more accurate my billing is. Paid for itself very quickly.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 09:36 PM
    01-09-14 06:04 AM
    How about excel

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:52 PM
    If you need to share your time tracking data with multiple users, or you�d like to access it from anywhere, you may want to consider an cloud-based time tracking application like Replicon - Online Time Recording Software | Employee Time Recording Systems | Online Time Recorder Software | Replicon .

We have been using this time tracking tool in our organization for managing our time and projects. This is a very good product for the following reasons: It has options like - data exchange with CSV export and import, maintenance is smooth and easy, upgrades are done constantly, etc.

Ultimately, any time tracking app whether free or paid for, can generally contribute to a productivity increase. In the end, a time tracking app will work if you�re willing to make it work. Using this apps might indicate during which hours you are more effective and which are the least productive, quality and quantity wise.
    01-16-14 10:19 AM
    You might want to try using Time Doctor software for productivity and all sorts of time tracking. We're actually using it for almost 2 years now and everything is easy especially in managing our time.
    Time Doctor runs on Linux, Mac and Windows OSes. It is also available in all mobile phones.

Here's a short video for the software
    01-20-14 03:03 AM
    I'm with jhimmel - I just need a simple clock in - clock out kind of app. I certainly wouldn't pay for an online service that is capable of managing large work crews. Would also be great if I could use an NFC tag to launch it when I get to work. Any devs interested in creating one that's native? I'd be happy to pay for it.
    01-21-14 05:04 PM
    Best for time tracking-

Labor time tracker

Provides great features with cloud management solution.
    04-11-14 11:23 PM
    I've been looking too! My best option is Employee Time Clock from Google Play Store. Would prefer something native!!! I would think there would be a simple native app since BlackBerry slogan is Tools not Toys or are made for prosumers etc. I just need a simple time clock for a few employees, click in and clock out and be able to view the data on my device.
    05-18-14 02:59 PM
    I would suggest to try Yaware. It is a great software for time tracking.
    01-06-15 08:26 AM