Hi guys,

Simple question: Is there any chance to active enterprise account with activation code, but my provider seem not to support blackberry...

So, I do have activation code from my company, but service support from my provider is missing obviusly!

Thx!
    01-02-14 06:06 AM
    Hi guys,

Simple question: Is there any chance to active enterprise account with activation code, but my provider seem not to support blackberry...

So, I do have activation code from my company, but service support from my provider is missing obviusly!

Thx!
    Hi and welcome aboard.

Are you asking if you can use your 9300 without your employer supporting BES? Not if you plan to use your device in your employer's infrastructure. Your employer must be on BES if you want to use your BB on BES.

Is your employer using BYOD policies for phones other than BlackBerry?
    01-02-14 06:20 AM
    so what your saying is that you dont have the BB symbol next to the 3G logo in the top right corner indicating you have an active BIS connection?
    01-02-14 06:27 AM
    Thank you for greetings .

It`s like this. I got BES account code from my company, try to activate on my BB, but getting message "Activation request failed. A service connection is unavaliable"
    After that, I asked guys in company what`s wrong, they said "BB subscription registered at mobile provider" is neccessary for email.

But, my provider seem not to have this registration...

So, question goes like this: "Your employer must be on BES if you want to use your BB on BES" - yes, I do have all needed from company, but trouble is with mobile provider...
    01-02-14 10:34 AM
    You need to contact your BES admin at your company. He/she will be able to assist on your behalf.

Sent from a smartphone of my choosing.
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    01-02-14 11:20 AM
    hi tell me my activation password

also tell me
    activation server adress
    i have
    bb9300curve 3g
    03-09-16 11:56 PM