Wow this thing is awesome! Fitment was really straight forward and it fits perfectly. After reading so many people scratching theirs up easily, I wanted to give this a try. Highly recommended

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 11:36 PM
    Wow this thing is awesome! Fitment was really straight forward and it fits perfectly. After reading so many people scratching theirs up easily, I wanted to give this a try. Highly recommended

Full body? How's the side and the skin on bezel?
    11-01-08 11:55 PM
    Got one on mine too. Best I've ever owned.
    11-02-08 12:01 AM
    The bezel is protected by small strips of the InvisibleShield that fit between the various buttons along each side. The was also a sheet for the back of the case but I didnt like the way it fitted so left it off. I like the fact that the function buttons (not the keyboard) are also protected.
    11-02-08 12:03 AM
    Nice! I'm thinking about getting a invisible shield when I get my bold too. Man, I still got a long wait.
    11-02-08 12:06 AM
    The bezel is protected by small strips of the InvisibleShield that fit between the various buttons along each side. The was also a sheet for the back of the case but I didnt like the way it fitted so left it off. I like the fact that the function buttons (not the keyboard) are also protected.
    By function buttons - do you mean the convenience keys or the "Call/BB Menu/Esc/End Call" buttons? Thanks!
    11-02-08 12:40 AM
    11-02-08 01:50 AM
    i heard the screen protector covers the earpiece?
    is this true?
    11-02-08 08:45 AM
    is this true?
    Not with mine...there was an opening for the earpiece.
    11-02-08 08:50 AM
    is this true?
    Mine had a hole too.

11-02-08 09:57 AM
    is this true?
    If it covers the ear piece, how can you hear your caller?
    11-02-08 05:58 PM
    Ordered mine a few days ago, can't wait! How long did it take to ship?
    11-02-08 05:59 PM
    Josie,
    My stuff from Zagg took two weeks to get from the date they emailed me a shipping confirmation to Waterloo. I expect it to be about the same to Ottawa.
    11-02-08 06:06 PM
    I got mine through an online reseller off eBay and got it in 3 days from ordering.

I didn't like the feel of the back cover, and was throwing around the idea of getting the smooth back plate. Now that I have this on the back, it is smooth, and protected. Win win there

I would take some pics, but I am traveling right now, and the only camera I have is on my Bold
    11-02-08 06:29 PM
    11-02-08 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD