Good day to all,

hi i would like at ask a suggestion or direction how to unlocking my z10 device, im from malaysia
    history:
    i just bought the device yesterday from a reseller, whom bought the device in singapore then brought in to malaysia.
    he told me that the device was carrier locked with other unknown carrier so i cannot use malaysian telco carriers and also he did not know the carrier that been used for that device before. so i took a chance on it to unlocked by myself.

after done a lot of reseach on the phone model STL 100-3 + PRD 45184-006 + the is a sticker with written information detail from the first owner..i think
    so when i google the phone model + PRD + name + numbers written on the sticker it lead me to AECOM and it based in canada.
    also the only posibble carrier was Fido and Rogers

i have email the AECOM asking the person wherebout..but i know they dont interested to reply the email.
    now i need to know which site can help and can be trusted for me to buy the unlock code to any worldwide network

thanks for spending your time for reading this post
    please help me
    thank you..cheers
    Last edited by Izzat Yusof; 01-02-14 at 05:34 AM. Reason: wrong information/poor grammar
    01-02-14 03:41 AM
    Crackberry used to have a partner to unlock which unfortunately is now closed https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&hl=en&ct=clnk

Instructions on how to unlock:- How to unlock your BlackBerry Z10 from Canadian carriers! | CrackBerry.com

Found this site:- BerryReview Unlocking Store Redesigned - All BlackBerry 10 Codes Only $39 - BerryReview

Hopefully other forum members will let you know if that site is reliable or have some alternatives.

Good luck bearing in mind you only have a set number of tries.
    01-02-14 04:50 AM
    thank you mr redchilli88..
    any one can confirm me the carrier of your device that have similar phone model and RRD??
    any one??
    01-02-14 08:44 AM
    There is only one place that I would recommend (from my very recent dealings):

BlackberryCodeSource.com

These guys are on top of their game. Not only was their price the best that I could find (in Canadian dollars to boot) but their customer service is excellent. They responded to my order on New Years day and provided me with an unlock code within the time they said they would. They then assisted me with unlocking my wife's Samsung Galaxy S3.

They communicate with you all the way through the process. These guys you can trust.
    01-02-14 06:23 PM
    good to hear but right now the situation turn from bad to worse..
    as i thought my email to the company will not be replied..miraculously they replied it.
    the owner replied himself and claim he lost the phone in a come during his holiday in Singapore.
    so right now im waiting for him to reply whether he reported to the carrier in Canada to block or blacklist the phone.
    also asking him whether he wants the device back
    and also asking him if he was kind enough to reactive it back or un-blacklist
    BAD DAY I TELL YOU
    now i got a z10 wifi device..new product of RIM. huhu
    01-02-14 06:31 PM