After many hours of online technical support chat with GoDaddy (useless in regards to BlackBerry) I was able to figure out how to sync my GoDaddy Calendar with my Z10. With help from this forum post as well: Re: BlackBerry Z10 and GoDaddy Calendar sync issue... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Here is my procedure for others:

1.From the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2.Tap Accounts
    3.Tap Add Account
    4.Tap Advanced
    5.Tap Add CalDAV Account.
    6.Complete the following fields.
    Description — Enter a name for your Calendar to display on your phone.
    Username — Enter your Calendar user name, which is your email address.
    Email Address — Enter your Calendar email address, which is your email address.
    Password — Enter your Calendar password.
    Server Address — Type https: //caldav.secureserver.net:8443/principals/users/EMAIL ADDRESS/ <-- insert your email address in full where it says EMAIL ADDRESS and make sure of the / at the end ALSO remove [space] after the https: (I added that to prevent the automatic hyperlink in the forum)
    NOTE: The :8443 was needed now as of Aug. 2014 for an unknown reason. GoDaddy told me to get a new device as my device wasn't syncing anymore. Their technical support is crap but I was able to find the solution.

7.Tap Done.

Hopefully this will help people.
    Thanks,

Brian
    Last edited by brian4591; 08-10-14 at 08:47 PM. Reason: GoDaddy sync settings changed and needed changing
    diegonei and SubCamp like this.
    12-31-13 01:07 PM
    Great post, OP!

And you guys, make sure your GoDaddy plan actually has the calendar support feature before you say "this doesn't work!"
    12-31-13 01:11 PM
    Great post, OP!

And you guys, make sure your GoDaddy plan actually has the calendar support feature before you say "this doesn't work!"
    After the tech support guy was useless and said that it doesn't work on BlackBerry 10 I got his direct email to send him the info to update there procedures. I sent the info over to him yesterday and have not gotten a response yet.

This is the article that GoDaddy should update with BlackBerry 10 procedure: Synchronizing Calendar with Your Mobile Device | Go Daddy Help | GoDaddy Support

Brian
    12-31-13 01:24 PM
    Awesome Post! Very Helpful!
    03-27-14 12:33 AM
    Anyone else have there GoDaddy Calendar account stop working all of a sudden?
    08-08-14 09:40 AM
    Anyone else have there GoDaddy Calendar account stop working all of a sudden?
    Yes... When I switched to Hostgator my GoDaddy went down. Wonder why.
    08-08-14 10:08 AM
    I am having issues with the GoDaddy Calendar again. Seems that the CalDAV sync to my Z10 and also my workers GS4 have stopped working a month ago. I believe it to be something on GoDaddy's end that created this problem.

I have tried:
    - Changing login password
    - Deleting Calendar account off Z10 and re-adding it
    - Creating a new GoDaddy Calendar and email account

Error message when trying to set up the CalDAV account is:
    The server for account Test - [email protected] - [email protected] [caldav.secureserver.net,port: None] can't be reached. The setttings might be incorrect or the server could be temporarily offline. Check your settings and try again.

I am going to get an iPhone again and setup the calendar account again and see if the server address has changed.
    Let me know if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks!
    08-09-14 11:21 AM
    Found the solution to my recent syncing issue as of Aug 2014.

Long story short:
    - GoDaddy tech support suck
    - Need to change the URL of the calendar to add :8443. Not sure why (iPhone settings helped with the troubleshooting). URL now is caldav.secureserver.net:8443/..... and the rest is the same. See top EDITED post for the correct settings.
    08-10-14 08:51 PM
    Thanks for this! I was wondering what the hell I was doing wrong... the GoDaddy guide has no mention of the port numbers....
    brian4591 likes this.
    01-16-15 02:23 AM
    Lifesaver!!! Thank you!!
    brian4591 likes this.
    07-02-15 09:48 AM
    If one was to upgrade a GoDaddy account to their Office 365 account, does that upgrade the calendar/email/contacts to all use EAS? That seems to be a much cleaner protocol for syncing everything.
    07-02-15 11:16 AM