Just loaded the .1925 onto a fresh from the factory Q10 (SQN100-5) and everything seems to be fine except that it is registering an error with my T-mobile sim card. The mobile connection icon in the top right says "Unknown Error" and then when I go into Mobile Network Settings, under available networks it says "The Sim card is from an unknown source." The sim card is fine as it works in my other Q10 without issue. Didn't see much when searching the forum. Anybody have any insight?
    12-27-13 04:20 PM
    Make sure it is seated properly

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    12-27-13 04:21 PM
    Make sure it is seated properly

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    Thanks for your reply. Can you expand on what you are referring to when you say "seated properly"? If you mean that the sim card is inserted properly, I'm pretty confident it is. I have removed it and cleaned the connections multiple times.
    12-27-13 04:23 PM
    Can disregard. Just flashed the alternative radio (.1899) and now everything seems to be working again.
    southlander and flyingsolid like this.
    12-27-13 04:43 PM
    in the same boat.. loaded the 10.2.1.1925 into my "SPRINT" Q10. after the initial reboot, it was trying to activate the phone (no idea why needs to activate it when it was activated before).. took forever so when it gave me the option to swipe to my left i did so. then it went into the mode where it's looking for updates... took another 45 minutes with no option of swiping left or right, up or down.. i pulled the battery. after reinserting it, it boot cycled twice (very long boot times) and then the main screen appeared without any signal service bars, instead it says "Unknown Error". when i go into network settings it tells me that "The Sim card is from an unknown source". SIM worked fine up until i downloaded the new OS.

i see mentioning installing a different radio.. how do i do that and which radio do i need to install for Sprint Q10?

Thanks!
    12-29-13 05:19 PM
    Hi 123ablack, I just flashed the radio which I have provided the download link for below. It's a pretty quick and straightforward process. Just download onto your pc, then run with your phone plugged in. Hope it works for you.

Q10 .1899 radio download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!RNskjTpQ!RRwk0B...rjAsqYU7Z31nbM

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 08:04 AM
    Thanks for this solution. Helped me.
    01-01-14 08:44 PM
    Hi 123ablack, I just flashed the radio which I have provided the download link for below. It's a pretty quick and straightforward process. Just download onto your pc, then run with your phone plugged in. Hope it works for you.

Q10 .1899 radio download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!RNskjTpQ!RRwk0B...rjAsqYU7Z31nbM

Posted via CB10
    Similar thing happened to my cousin, he couldn't make or receive calls...somehow he had 1810 radio. I flashed 1899 and we were back in business! Glad your situation was rectified!
    01-01-14 10:15 PM
    Same situation.
    But I'm using z10
    Should I use q10 procedure as prescribed above or its different?
    Need help

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 04:36 AM
    My model stl 100

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 04:44 AM
    hi! I have the same problem several days ago and I can not solve, I know you will be able to help me. I have a Z10 100-1 STL Movistar Argentina, worked perfectly but suddenly no telephony service. no signal meter, instead there is a big red X and below it says "Unknown error". does not operate the radio, it does not allow or turn on/off. change the SIM card, clear the device about 20 times and updated all OS versions I found on the web and still not working. Install the files separately radio testing different versions but does not work. updates made ​​from the phone, from BBLINK with autoloaders etc, but the radio still does not work. But even without the SIM card the radio NO WORK , so I think the problem is the radio.
    One thing: before this problem When I turned on/off my phone appeared logo Movistar (my carrier), but after this error anymore. and the radio setup menu I get the message "The SIM card is from an unknown source" although this is not the SIM inserted I receive this message. all BB services work perfect on WIFI, but I have no telephony service. only one big "X" red on place the signal meter.
    it may be this error? and how I can fix it?
    many thank you very much!
    02-17-14 06:28 PM
    Well, here I am again. I installed the 10.2.1.2102 and still gives me the same error message and have no telephony services. I'm lost.
    this �re the screens errors

.1925 "Unknown Error"-img_20140218_185934.png .1925 "Unknown Error"-img_20140218_185945.png
    02-18-14 01:20 PM
    Did you install the .1899 radio?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 11:45 PM
    yes, i install the 1899, 1057, 1926 and others radio files, but no work.
    02-21-14 03:50 PM
    Hi.. Did you by any chance fix your blackberry? I am having the same issue as you did. Please help if you can thanks
    07-10-14 01:30 PM
    This is exactly the problem I am now experiencing with my Q10. Any solutions yet?
    12-01-14 07:26 PM
    This is exactly the problem I am now experiencing with my Q10. Any solutions yet?
    When did this problem start? What's the OS version you're running?

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 09:08 PM
    If you're still running .1925 that's a really old os. I'd recommend at least updating to your carriers current version or even loading the .3442

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 09:39 PM
    I'm running OS version 10.2.1.3062 and still a brick phone.
    Since my first post, I have dropped my phone off at a cellphone repair shop, called my service provider and BB customer support, reset to factory settings, removed OS and re-installed the most up to date OS, and still nowhere. Back on my torch for communication and using it as a hotspot for my Q10, a nightmare.
    12-09-14 08:44 AM
    hi, you solve the problem? i have a brand new pp. i am suffering the same problem. if you solve the problem ,please give me a suggestion.
    12-10-14 06:38 AM
    I had this problem when I test installed an OS to the Alternate OS region (Region 1). After a memory erase and reload with CFP, I got it working. I'm now back to a regular install on Region 0.

When you install an OS, the phone chooses the best region to install to, and it corrupts the other region, so it won't mess things up. I would suspect that for one reason or other, it picked the Alternate Region.

CFP LOAD -Q Radio.signed Debrick.signed

(-Q) loads to the Alternate Region. No (-Q) goes to original region. Once installed to a Region, it corrupts the other Region and all autoloads continue to go to that region. So, once you put it back where it goes, you shouldn't have the problem again, unless the phone finds a reason to put it there. From my tests, you can get it to install correctly in that alternate region, but it's hit or miss.

You can do a CFP info and see where the OS is installed and whether that corresponds to Region 0 or Region 1.

I knew my SIM worked when I was testing, so didn't pay it much mind. Once back to region 0, everything was fine.

You don't really need to investigate. Just install to each region and see which works.

By the way, the carrier Splash screen is on the SIM card. That may be why one poster didn't see it.

Posted via CB10
    mass wu likes this.
    12-10-14 01:32 PM
    Hi Dviles,

I am having the same issue with my Passport, is there any chance you could break down how to do the CFP install alil further. I've tried to initiate it with the command you mentioned above with the radio file for 10.3.1.1133 and the debrick file but it errors out on me on windows 8.

I had this problem when I test installed an OS to the Alternate OS region (Region 1). After a memory erase and reload with CFP, I got it working. I'm now back to a regular install on Region 0.

When you install an OS, the phone chooses the best region to install to, and it corrupts the other region, so it won't mess things up. I would suspect that for one reason or other, it picked the Alternate Region.

CFP LOAD -Q Radio.signed Debrick.signed

(-Q) loads to the Alternate Region. No (-Q) goes to original region. Once installed to a Region, it corrupts the other Region and all autoloads continue to go to that region. So, once you put it back where it goes, you shouldn't have the problem again, unless the phone finds a reason to put it there. From my tests, you can get it to install correctly in that alternate region, but it's hit or miss.

You can do a CFP info and see where the OS is installed and whether that corresponds to Region 0 or Region 1.

I knew my SIM worked when I was testing, so didn't pay it much mind. Once back to region 0, everything was fine.

You don't really need to investigate. Just install to each region and see which works.

By the way, the carrier Splash screen is on the SIM card. That may be why one poster didn't see it.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-14 09:44 PM