What do you think? I mean come on its a $400 phone that cant even do that!! and memorizing all those cell phone emails are annoying!! ahh. i just had to vent lol. let me know what you think though
    11-01-08 01:48 AM
    one of the reasons why it cant is because 2mp images cannot be sent across the network as an MMS the resolution is too high.
    11-01-08 02:00 AM
    one of the reasons why it cant is because 2mp images cannot be sent across the network as an MMS the resolution is too high.

thats not true....

if you know how mms works....

there is plenty of phones with that quality camera that send them the reason is the network or phone can make the image the correct size.....

so saying that the 2mp camera is why it cant is a lie!

my last phone had a 2mp cam and it sent them all the dang time even when they were taken in full quality...
    11-01-08 03:05 AM
    Download Swirly MMS to use MMS with the iPhone.
    11-01-08 12:59 PM
    I think the next installment we may get mms.

Although there are other phones with 2mp camera, they aren't as good as the iPhones. Although the iPhone doesn't have zoom, take a picture in broad daylight with a Curve and an iPhone and see which one looks better.

11-01-08 02:23 PM
    You can aslo download a program juicecaster has out that allows you to send mms messages. Works for my brother he loves it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 04:01 PM
    This is the number one request on Most wanted ever | PleaseFixTheiPhone Will be interesting to see if Apple takes our advice.
    11-03-08 10:55 AM
    I think the next installment we may get mms.

Although there are other phones with 2mp camera, they aren't as good as the iPhones. Although the iPhone doesn't have zoom, take a picture in broad daylight with a Curve and an iPhone and see which one looks better.

Dear Apple

Give me Copy and Paste and Turn by Turn Voice GPS and if im really good.. maybe even longer battery life and I will never leave you again!!!
    11-14-08 05:56 PM
    11-20-08 08:37 PM
    If you jailbreak your iphone you will be able to MMS
    11-24-08 05:51 PM
    as soon as iphone goes mms,my storm will be on ebay
    11-25-08 11:29 AM
    as soon as iphone goes mms,my storm will be on ebay
    That is the funniest thing I've heard. Why are you dropping the storm for mms on the iPhone?

'Official' MMS May Arrive for iPhone - Mac Rumors
    11-25-08 12:08 PM
    when sending a picture message / mms, it doesn't matter how big the picture is, most phones shrink the picture down to xxx size. The text messages have a standard size so all phones can send and receive them the same way. Same goes for the MMS, when you send a picture it converts it to a standard size and then sends it.

Its not that the iPhone can't physically do it its Apple left it out. Maybe it has something to do with paying a royalty to someone that they don't want to liscense it. Kind of like with the PS3 and dual shock, Sony thought no one would miss it and didn't want to pay for it... boy were they wrong. Enough people bitched and they realized it was worth paying for. Not sure why Apple hasn't listened after this long a period of time.
    11-27-08 06:20 PM
    I'm gonna say no it won't get MMS because the iphone has been out for over a year, and people have been complaining about the lack of MMS this whole time. Has apple listened? No. Therefore, I think that they won't.

11-28-08 08:36 PM
    I agree. I don't think it will get mms. At least not by apple's hands. When the 4G Nano came out people complained about the cover flow and not being able to shut it off. It wasn't long before that fix was in an update. If apple wanted you to have mms, you would have mms. Now if you want mms and have to have an iPhone, I see the dev team just broke the boot loader so soon you will be able to put open source OS's on your iPhone (like android). Now that would be sweet.

11-29-08 06:33 AM
    Seriously?... really?.... that doesnt even make sense.
    11-29-08 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD