When i bought this smart phone i thought that it will be the best smart phone. But unfortunately, it is not. When i have opened the map, a message appears saying: this map is not available for your country???? What is this sarcastic??? Whereas i found the map for our country working properly with other platform. In addition to nany other unavailable applications thare absent from the so-called blackberry World, i think that this is the best dump phone i have ever tried and i think that they are very limited people.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 03:52 PM
    Is that the only reason you don't like the phone? Give your head a shake

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    12-22-13 03:54 PM
    When i bought this smart phone i thought that it will be the best smart phone. But unfortunately, it is not. When i have opened the map, a message appears saying: this map is not available for your country???? What is this sarcastic??? Whereas i found the map for our country working properly with other platform. In addition to nany other unavailable applications thare absent from the so-called blackberry World, i think that this is the best dump phone i have ever tried and i think that they are very limited people.

Posted via CB10
    Get 10.2.1.1259, use snap to download and install the latest Google Map, or Waze, or other Maps. It should resolve your problem.
    12-22-13 03:55 PM
    Downloading Mireo Don't Panic, their maps are on sale right now. You download the map you need to your SD card and you're good to go.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/21869897

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 04:03 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don,t give up try a reload.
    12-22-13 04:09 PM
    How many threads are you going to do today that are negative about the phone. Just get rid of the phone.

Posted via Verizon Z30
    mariosraptor and didii like this.
    12-22-13 08:14 PM