Just bought a Q10, used but like new, for $300. I've been using iPhones since 2008, from the 3G to the 5.

Yes, like so many of you I miss all those apps that we never use anyway (besides Instagram), but after giving it a lot of thought and based on scientific evidence, I have to say this: it's the best phone ever.

(Would be nice if I could prevent my Facebook posts to show that "Sent from a BlackBerry" nonsense. Anyone knows if that's possible?)

Be happy with your Q10 and try to be respectful when you talk about it. And about your iPhones or Somuchdroids. You have enough money invested in that phone to feed entire families in so many parts of this planet.

Have fun and Merry Christmas, if you love her.

Love from Portugal.
    Supa_Fly1 and xhoi_g like this.
    12-22-13 11:32 AM
    If you post via the Facebook mobile website, your posts will show up only as "via Mobile". But why not help out BlackBerry with some free advertising?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:45 AM
    I see what you mean, and it doesn't really bothers me that much. But I will consider free advertising only because it's Christmas. After that I'll think again about advertising for free for a company that makes phones
    SFCDallas likes this.
    12-22-13 11:55 AM
    To take that a step further, I'd also say that the size is just about perfect!
    For the longest time (before getting myself a Q10), I kept telling myself to wait for a Q30/Q50 with a larger screen. Not anymore. The Q10 just feels perfect in my hands and I'm beginning to think a larger screen just won't suit this.

So yeah, the Q10 is definitely a great phone from a hardware standpoint. It's a different thing that there is still much improvement necessary on the OS front to put the keyboard to better use. 10.2.1 is supposed to fix a few of those. Let's hope BlackBerry moves faster on this front and puts in more focus on its QWERTY devices.
    12-22-13 11:57 AM
    Yes, nivon, I agree that the size is perfect. A larger screen with a physical keyboard would look awkward, I guess.
    12-22-13 12:00 PM
    Well you got me looking and I cannot find the settings for the signature in fb. I know I changed it on my bb7 phone.

Leaked 10.2.1. Couldn't resist
    alexmartins likes this.
    12-22-13 12:38 PM
    I agree that the Q10 is the most complete phone I could possibly have. There is not one person in my circle of life that has a Blackberry and when I talk of it, they will see it as an antique and obsolete phone that is dying along with the VHS. I had been using the iPhone for three years as of three weeks ago and there is no way I will go back to it! If you remember the old Apple commercial back in 1984 during the Super Bowl, I feel that things have come full circle with Apple being the Big Brother and Blackberry being the freedom from status quo.
    12-24-13 10:22 AM
    They have an Instagram fully functional beta app called iGrann, feel free to Google it, it's free download, you'd just have to install it as you would a sideload app (since you're downloading on the browser). I haven't tried DLing from the BlackBerry browser, maybe try that too... best of luck!

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10
    alexmartins likes this.
    12-24-13 03:58 PM
    They have an Instagram fully functional beta app called iGrann, feel free to Google it, it's free download, you'd just have to install it as you would a sideload app (since you're downloading on the browser). I haven't tried DLing from the BlackBerry browser, maybe try that too... best of luck!

Posted from my BlackBerry Q10
    I'm using Blackgram. No video, but it's build for BB10...
    12-26-13 02:46 PM
    If you post via the Facebook mobile website, your posts will show up only as "via Mobile". But why not help out BlackBerry with some free advertising?

Posted via CB10
    Incorrect it states you're posting from your BlackBerry 10 device. Check your posts, unless you've done changed a setting.

Alexmartins,
    I thought the Portuguese where tougher than that post reflects, "when you get the Portuguese get down on your knees" I'm kidding.

Great post.!! Post of the week!!

Posted via CB10
    alexmartins likes this.
    12-26-13 04:53 PM
    Incorrect it states you're posting from your BlackBerry 10 device. Check your posts, unless you've done changed a setting.

Alexmartins,
    I thought the Portuguese where tougher than that post reflects, "when you get the Portuguese get down on your knees" I'm kidding.

Great post.!! Post of the week!!

Posted via CB10
    Ahahah we're tough alright, but you know what they say: When you get the Q10, you kinda forget how it is to be a real man (or a real woman, I don't want to come across as misogynistic, but it would totally ruin the rhyme).

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    12-26-13 05:38 PM
    I see what you mean, and it doesn't really bothers me that much. But I will consider free advertising only because it's Christmas. After that I'll think again about advertising for free for a company that makes phones
    I think that's kind of a Facebook thing...going well beyond BlackBerry. Every post on FB has a tag saying where it came from ("via share," "via Twitter," "via like," "via web," etc).

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 09:08 PM
    I think that's kind of a Facebook thing...going well beyond BlackBerry. Every post on FB has a tag saying where it came from ("via share," "via Twitter," "via like," "via web," etc).

Posted via CB10
    Yes, if you post through the Facebook account embeded in iOS 7 it will show "via Facebook for iOS 7", but if you post through the Facebook app it will show "via mobile". But BB's Facebook app will always show "via Facebook for BlackBerry".

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
    12-27-13 05:05 AM
    After the Q10 I'm not sure if anything can make me as happy.

Posted via CB10
    alexmartins likes this.
    12-27-13 08:32 AM
    I started off with the q10 and now rocking the z30. Both except devices

Posted via CB10
    alexmartins likes this.
    12-27-13 07:30 PM
    Meant to say excellent

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 07:30 PM
    Meant to say excellent

Posted via CB10
    Typing on glass is typing on glass...even BlackBerry glass.

Posted via CB10
    alexmartins likes this.
    12-28-13 11:42 AM