I just updated to the latest leak on my stl100-1 but after restoring I noticed that none of my android apps are there. Is there anything I can do to get them back or do I need to manually reinstall them.

Also, I'm noticing that this update is much snappier and the keyboard is more responsive. Doesn't seem to lag nearly as much on my device.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 01:57 PM
    I just updated to the latest leak on my stl100-1 but after restoring I noticed that none of my android apps are there. Is there anything I can do to get them back or do I need to manually reinstall them.
    You need to reinstall them, however I believe that your settings should be intact once you reinstall them, though I'm not 100% certain of that as I never do a restore when installing leaks.
    12-21-13 02:00 PM
    Thanks for the fast reply. I did a restore to see if I could get away with it. If I find too many issues then I would do a fresh restore.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 02:02 PM
    OK I reinstalled snap and my android apps but none of the settings or login info was remembered. It's not too much hassle but I was hoping it would be there.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 02:19 PM
    In my opinion you first install all your android apps and than restore
    Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 03:42 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Ah, well I guess I will note that for future restores.
    12-21-13 05:51 PM
    This did not work for me. I installed all my apk files but after my restore they were all removed.

Has any one been able to restore the apks?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 09:50 PM
    It's a hit and miss with the installing of the Androids apps and then restoring. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Has also caused trouble for some people such as a lot of lag or battery drain for some of the ones on the newer leak, but not all

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 10:02 PM
    Posted via CB10
    This used to work but doesn't anymore. It deletes all your android apps after the BlackBerry World restore

My method now to use snap for everything - it downloads the apks onto your phone so at least next time they're all there ready to install one by one

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 10:07 PM
    After you restore go to your file manager. Then miscellaneous or misc. Go to android. Inside that folder should be folders with your apks that way you don't have to search or remember. You can restore them from your file manager

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 10:36 PM
    Your apk downloads will always be in your file manager unless you side loaded then they are lost but mine have been there every time I restored. Maybe no one thought of that lol

Posted via CB10
    yueytan likes this.
    12-21-13 10:40 PM
    Yes I see my apks within file manager after restore however once you install the apk any saved data for the apk is not restored.

Anyone know how to get data restored for the apk. Was further than I have ever been in candy crush and it would blow if I need to start all over.

I never had this problem when I converted apks to bars

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 10:31 AM
    Yes I see my apks within file manager after restore however once you install the apk any saved data for the apk is not restored.

Anyone know how to get data restored for the apk. Was further than I have ever been in candy crush and it would blow if I need to start all over.

I never had this problem when I converted apks to bars

Posted via CB10
    Isn't your candy crush data linked to facebook?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 10:59 AM
    Not on facebook so no

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 12:08 PM
    Save it on your memory card from the cache but you have to have ghost commander

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 01:50 PM