Located 10mins from UPS hub and out for delivery since 5am. Must be coming turtle back and I feel like a kid waiting for Santa.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 01:31 PM
    Santa isn't real an neither is the Z30. It was a hoax to get you excited, really your just getting a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 01:32 PM
    Santa isn't real an neither is the Z30. It was a hoax to get you excited, really your just getting a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Huh!? Santa isn't real? Your lying

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 01:39 PM
    Z10 already in service and going strong thinking about replacing with a Q10. Have to see how I will like the Z30 1st. Santa jumps out of my wallet each year and says I need to buy something for myself :-).

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    12-20-13 02:13 PM
    Well the Z30 killed any non-large screen phone for me, so you probably won't need a Q10.

And Santa is as real as you want him to be, forget I said anything.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    12-20-13 02:26 PM
    Finally it's here very nice so far and compared to the Z10 the footprint not as big as thought would be. I think we are going to get along just fine. Has that famous blackberry feel.

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    12-20-13 03:54 PM
    Glad I could help.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 04:32 PM
    Located 10mins from UPS hub and out for delivery since 5am. Must be coming turtle back and I feel like a kid waiting for Santa.

Posted via CB10
    LOL hey man, have you ever dangled a goldfish or tender vittles in front of a hungry turtle? They move like the wind!! Turtles are just conservative with their energy!

Tortoises, on the other hand... that's different.
    12-20-13 04:37 PM
    Finally it's here very nice so far and compared to the Z10 the footprint not as big as thought would be. I think we are going to get along just fine. Has that famous blackberry feel.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know.. personally i consider it a step down from the classic look, with the metal band around the sides.. also, the Blackberry logo on the front should've been stamped metal in the plastic part right below the glass instead of the cheap look it has now. Also, the back cover feels cheap and flimsy.. definitely not premium material there.

Those are my only criticisms, besides BB's decision to use a battery with inadequate capacity. Happy the battery on my Z10 is removeable and there's an SD card slot and HDMI, though.
    12-20-13 04:43 PM
    I must agree I do like the look of the Z10 better and when opening the battery door it seemed a bit flimsy. Once I install SD card hopefully will not need to access to many times. By saying blackberry feel I meant having a phone with the perfect weight and not worry about slipping out of my hand. Some phones are either to light or heavy yet this one is just right.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 06:23 PM
    I don't know.. personally i consider it a step down from the classic look, with the metal band around the sides.. also, the Blackberry logo on the front should've been stamped metal in the plastic part right below the glass instead of the cheap look it has now. Also, the back cover feels cheap and flimsy.. definitely not premium material there.

Those are my only criticisms, besides BB's decision to use a battery with inadequate capacity. Happy the battery on my Z10 is removeable and there's an SD card slot and HDMI, though.
    I don't think that the piece below the screen is plastic, either on the Z10 or Z30. I would want to keep that area smooth with nothing stamped in it.

Posted via Z30
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    12-21-13 11:31 AM

Lol the bottom piece is made out of magnesium alloy from what I read but hey if u like the whole plastic made phones of BlackBerry past then stick with that. Secondly the battery on the z30 is massive in capacity, 2800 mah which makes it the largest batter ever in a BlackBerry. Ok so it isn't removable and I can see that being an issue with people. But I easily get 2 days out of a single charge on my z30 and I'm using it quite a bit ie bbms, emails, calls and general media use ie games, music, videos and Web browsing as well.

Let's see if u can get 2 days out of the z10 battery on a single charge lol

Only thing I can criticise the z30 for is the camera, it's not great but neither was the z10 camera.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Spawn12; 12-21-13 at 01:40 PM.
    howards likes this.
    12-21-13 11:38 AM
    Clearly BennyX hasn't a clue about the Z30 battery life lol. Anyway great choice man and I hope you enjoy

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and howards like this.
    12-21-13 12:57 PM
    I can so far see a great difference for the better between the Z30 and Z10 battery. I have watched videos and played some music and no charge overnight on top of my usual Z10 use and the battery is still at 70%. Usually the Z10 is close to dead by the end of my days.

Clearly BennyX hasn't a clue about the Z30 battery life lol. Anyway great choice man and I hope you enjoy

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 03:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well, as long as it suits his needs, I'm happy for him.
    12-21-13 09:59 PM

Back cover is same as black Z10 and Q10? And inadequate battery? Please, I use to have to swap out my Z10 battery by 2pm, my Z30 lasts me til 2 days easily?

Posted via my ridiculous BlackBerry Z30 on VZW from Philly
    habs_fan and howards like this.
    12-21-13 10:08 PM