I have decided to downgrade from Q5 to Bold 9780,in two days from now i will get the bold.I dont know why i feel to do this but i will do it.
    I like the Q5 but everytime i try to forget about old red and green buttons i can,t do it properly,i miss that physical buttons,also touch screen its so complicated,i need a good communicator and i feel that all BB10 phones lacks much at this .Also todays phones become bigger and bigger ,i can't understand and i will never understand this trend,i need a phone,a good and small phone,my pochet crye's when i put a "PLASMA" in it.
    Touch screen is so overrated!!!

Merry Chistmas!!
    12-19-13 10:25 AM
    If a 9789 works best for you, you are not crazy.

I you believe that touch screen are overrated.... yes you are crazy.
    12-19-13 10:31 AM
    I have decided to downgrade from Q5 to Bold 9780,in two days from now i will get the bold.I dont know why i feel to do this but i will do it.
    I like the Q5 but everytime i try to forget about old red and green buttons i can,t do it properly,i miss that physical buttons,also touch screen its so complicated,i need a good communicator and i feel that all BB10 phones lacks much at this .Also todays phones become bigger and bigger ,i can't understand and i will never understand this trend,i need a phone,a good and small phone,my pochet crye's when i put a "PLASMA" in it.

Merry Chistmas!!
    If this is truly how you feel it is NOT a downgrade. I personally love BB10 and my Z10 is the best BBRY I have ever owned. I really hope there is Z30 under the festivus pole / solstice tree / smelly shoe.

I think you are crazy but I am not a medical professional and I think everyone is crazy.
    12-19-13 10:42 AM
    touch screen in generally, it is not about a specific touch...a phone its a phone a gadget its something else,i want a phone...BB Legacy its all about communication...fast communication.
    12-19-13 10:43 AM
    If BB will make a Q5 with red and green buttons and BB10, i will definitely buy.
    12-19-13 10:46 AM

Merry Chistmas!!
    I have 9780 and one month ago upgraded to Z10.
    I am more than happy.

I missed better multimedia and browsing capabilities with my 9780.
    12-19-13 10:51 AM

Merry Chistmas!!
    Hi adycoke2, no not crazy, my Q5 is brilliant, but wanted to try a Bold and just bought a new 9700 so far it has been excellent and with the track pad, and red/green buttons as my old Nokia had, no problems or freezing, the Opera mini browser works well and the keyboard has a quality build with the chrome edging and is more compact and looks good in white, will keep the Q5 but i like using the Bold as it is reliable and the battery life is excellent and was cheap to buy, i still use a pearl flip its a simple and reliable phone, ignore what any one thinks about your choice of phone and enjoy your new Bold, merry christmas.
    12-19-13 03:54 PM
    No, I don't think you're crazy.

When platforms are migrated, especially for tens of millions of users, it stands to reason that there will be some users for which the new platform doesn't meet all their needs. I work for an employer who is still on Windows XP. 'nuff said.

The "old school" BBOS is less intuitive than BB10; I think BB10 has been designed with great attention to how users interact with devices. The trouble is, it works very differently from BBOS, and a user who has been on BBOS for several years is going to face a steep learning curve. As well, there may be isolated features that either haven't migrated yet or won't migrate at all, and users may be dependent on them.
    12-19-13 03:59 PM
    No I don't think your crazy at all. It is difficult for many to adapt to a new way of doing things and, as long as there are legacy phones out there for you to buy, nobody should push you to something you don't like. Enjoy it and be happy. I got used to my Q10 but I was used to touchscreen devices and it really is very good at how it does things. That's my opinion though. On my old Bold 99xx I never touched the screen. Ever.

The people I think are crazy are the people who say something like this:

"I can't stand using my Q5, I miss my old Curve, it had buttons and a trackpad. It was much faster. That's why I'm leaving BlackBerry for an iPhone."

Yea I've seen it. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. But those people just got to do what makes them happy too. Just enjoy your phone. Happy Holidays!
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    12-19-13 04:11 PM
    Bold 9780 + Advance OS and LED = a lousy smartphone
    Bold 9780 + Advance OS and LED = a fine "communication machine" + audio-player
    12-19-13 06:08 PM
    You are crazy but that would be another thread

If that's what ya likes, that what ya likes.
    12-19-13 06:11 PM
    If BB will make a Q5 with red and green buttons and BB10, i will definitely buy.
    “The only thing constant in life is change” Fran�ois de la Rochefoucauld
    12-19-13 06:21 PM
    Whatever makes you happy is what you have. DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY
    12-19-13 06:37 PM
    Are you crazy? No. The 9780 is an awesome device. Will other people think you're crazy? Yes. But then again, the entire world seems to think that anyone who carries around a BB these days is crazy.

I've been using BB10 phones all throughout 2013 but the one thing I do miss about the legacy OS is the ability to quickly copy and paste; all thanks to the track pad. I don't care what anyone says, the BB10 copy and paste function, while improved with every successive OS release (10.2.1.1055 being my latest), cannot come close to the command and control that the track pad has over a cursor. Same can be said for accurate link clicking on web pages at the absolute smallest font setting.

That said, the unbelievable performance of the BB10 browser and overall speed of the new OS easily makes me forget the days of the trackpad (however convenient it was). I don't think I could ever go back to that spinning hour glass!
    12-19-13 10:05 PM
    What about the newest bbos device? The BlackBerry 9720 (or something like that). If you can keep the Q5, you'll have the best of both worlds.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 06:42 AM
    Thank you all for reply's,
    unfortunatelly i have allready sold my Q5 and bought BB 9780,it looks more like a phone,workd fine but i wont go into BIS or something.I know without a data plan i can,t do almost nothing ,but i will get used to that.
    Anyway havin a modern touchscreen phone will keep me more and more distracted from real life and this is not good for my health ,so ,i have decided thta is enough spending time browsing on my computer every day,at least when i am out of home or job just stay away from keeping eyes on a screen...
    12-21-13 07:29 AM
    Thank you all for reply's,
    unfortunatelly i have allready sold my Q5 and bought BB 9780,it looks more like a phone,workd fine but i wont go into BIS or something.I know without a data plan i can,t do almost nothing ,but i will get used to that.
    Anyway havin a modern touchscreen phone will keep me more and more distracted from real life and this is not good for my health ,so ,i have decided thta is enough spending time browsing on my computer every day,at least when i am out of home or job just stay away from keeping eyes on a screen...
    Congrats on the purchase, buy what makes you the happiest.
    If the 9780 works best for you then, do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
    12-21-13 02:42 PM

The people I think are crazy are the people who say something like this:

"I can't stand using my Q5, I miss my old Curve, it had buttons and a trackpad. It was much faster. That's why I'm leaving BlackBerry for an iPhone."

Yea I've seen it. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    Those people are escapees from the asylum. They are certifiably crazy. ROFLMAO

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    12-22-13 05:37 PM