Here's the thing. I can't use touch screens. Auto-correct sends me mad. I recently intended to tell a colleague I would bbm them but instead proposed I bum them. Not good.

So I love my Q10 keyboard but get frustrated by the screen. Although the size is fine apps are not optimised for it.

I would love to be able to use the keyboard on the Q10 with my Z30 screen. Just like I could in my bold and my playbook.

Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 01:48 AM
    Here's the thing. I can't use touch screens. Auto-correct sends me mad. I recently intended to tell a colleague I would bbm them but instead proposed I bum them. Not good.

So I love my Q10 keyboard but get frustrated by the screen. Although the size is fine apps are not optimised for it.

I would love to be able to use the keyboard on the Q10 with my Z30 screen. Just like I could in my bold and my playbook.

Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    Hi hajmuntz and welcome to the CrackBerry community !

I believe a much more easier approach would be to have a look at the keyboard settings.
    You can fine tune it pretty well and once set as needed, believe me, you might sing with me (a former 9900 physical kb addict) : "Why do you type and blink while you can flick and swipe ?"
    Just give it some days before it actually happens.

P.S: with your Z30, a BT kb can do but AFAIK no "bridge-like" feature between 2 BB10 devices.
    12-19-13 03:30 AM