i will be getting my curve in the next few weeks but i don't want to be swayed by c.s. with plans that i don't need. what i want to be able to do is talk, im, text, email & browse. what is the cheapest way to do this?
    do i get my phone plan and just add on something? i will also be a new blackberry user so i am completely new to all of this. from what i've read i can brosw with wifi w/o a plan? is that correct? i really need to be low cost.

thanks in advance!
    11-16-07 02:12 PM
    You should get a regular plan and get the add on Blackberry Service. The add on is 19.99, this includes unlimited internet access, unlimited texting. It is well worth it! Hope this helps.
    11-16-07 02:24 PM
    Oh yeah, if you want to use wi-fi...for TMO, it's $10.00 extra.
    11-16-07 02:25 PM
    If you want to have FREE calls over Wi-Fi, then you pay the $10! But, do what I do, get the MyFaves service, and then you can make calls via WiFi / MyFaves, free...
    11-16-07 02:47 PM
    Well... I'm on a plan that gives me all that for 60$ its called blackberry minutes and mail.... 1000 minutes (no n/w) unmimited text, unlimited, email, unlimited web/blackberry.... Its a good deal!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-07 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD