Hello fellow crackberryians

How do i take personal picture and have it display across the entire screen? Can it be done?
    11-16-07 01:32 PM
    Go to media... Pick ur picture click the menu button then choose set as home screen image

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-07 01:40 PM
    yep that'll do it!!

You may want to select (any one of) the Zen theme if you want to be able to see most of your picture and not have icons all over it!
    11-16-07 01:52 PM
    one thing to look out for is if you're on the at&t theme, your background picture will never be the entire screen as at&t managed to lock down the top banner and a strip across the bottom. many of the other themes allow you to have your picture across the entire screen...

good luck and happy theme hunting
    11-16-07 05:38 PM
    also, if the picture you're using isn't formatted to fit the entire width of the screen, you can resize the picture (use a photo editting program). Resize it so the ratio is 1.333:1 (e.g. 400 x 300).
    Last edited by URMarc; 11-25-07 at 11:32 AM.
    11-25-07 12:43 AM
    There is also a Crackberry member who will resize it for you. Do a search for a thread titled "oferring my services". Then just PM him and he will do ot that day. It is really neat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-07 10:48 AM
    the bPhone theme is a good theme to use when wanting a picture to take up the whole screen. Its like the "iBerry" theme but free.
    11-25-07 03:09 PM
    Thanks to you all I shld have been more clear I was hoping to make that change on the ATT theme I like the icons the best but I went with the BB theme
    11-26-07 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD