Hey... just wanted to tell that my girlfriend dumped me... but I can't stop thinking about her and she also told wrong things to my friends because of which my image has been destroyed.
    I had a fight with her day before yesterday and she did it to me...

What should I do?
    Please... need genuine suggestions.. I'm in pain.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 07:32 PM
    Hey... just wanted to tell that my girlfriend dumped me... but I can't stop thinking about her and she also told wrong things to my friends because of which my image has been destroyed.

What should I do?

Posted via CB10
    Honestly.
    Nothing.
    If she dumped you then there's no need to beg bro, if she wants you back she will contact you. Unless you did something wrong to her, just let it be for now. Just give her space for a few days, and if she ends up not wanting to be with you at all, then you would have to get over it unfortunately. There's no reason to beg someone to be with you when they don't wanna be with you.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7, bungaboy, spike12 and 5 others like this.
    12-12-13 07:44 PM

What should I do?

Posted via CB10
    That's part of being in a relationship. You enjoy the pleasure and you also suffering the pain. I assume you are pretty young. Just chalk it up as an experience. Learn from this relationship and move on. Obviously you love her, hence the pain you are feeling now. Time will lessen the pain and you will eventually move on. Meanwhile shift your focus on this relationship to something else, whether it's school or work. Spend some times with your family or friends.
    Anilu7, LordDraco, bb624 and 3 others like this.
    12-12-13 07:51 PM
    I agree with Igotsthis.

If you have done something wrong to her, better fix it if you think you still can... do that when she gets calmed after a couple of days.

So right now, don't be so down. That happens in a relationship.

Beer? Hehehehe

Edit: I thought she dumped you because you were using BlackBerry haha
    Posted via CB10
    imadorkx and jaydenmoorie like this.
    12-12-13 07:52 PM
    Is their anything this community can't do? Help fix broken phones. Help fix broken hearts. You name it.

These gentlemen who have answered you tushargkwd are exactly right. Sometimes you need to back off for a bit and focus on other things for a few days. If your girl is serious about breaking it off then that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Good friends help. You have a hobby?

Sometimes distance makes the heart grow fonder. It can play in your favor and it can play against you. Don't let it play against you. Move on if you have to. Many hunnies out there. Life will go on.
    12-12-13 08:13 PM

What should I do?

Posted via CB10
    I agree with the people above...give it some time.

If she doesn't want to get back together, then it is actually better off for you. I think you should focus on a hobby or something that makes you happy. Develop a new skill and focus on personal growth.
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-12-13 09:14 PM
    Introduce her to me. I'll make her realize how screwed up other guys can be. I get to have fun; you look like a saint. Everybody wins (except her).

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    12-13-13 12:29 AM
    Thanks everyone guys...

And after the break up... I did get to talk to her once and she told that she thinks that I have been thinking able her more and not focusing on building my career and searching for a new job. ( btw.. I used to be lonely and used to ask for her spare time after her office hours)

She dumped me because for the past one month I was jobless.... I left my previous company due to some issues within the company.

But as always I focussed on my career and I got a job today. I have still not told her about this... and I won't tell her and will give her the time she wants by staying apart.

BTW ...when she was unemployed (about 2 months ago), she used to do the same but I never complained.... and now when I wanted her company when I was jobless.... it was unbearable for her... That's not correct...

I will be joining the new firm from Monday and lets hope that she calls me up and asks me what I am doing.... and I would then maybe let her know about my job.

What should I do next... any tips?

And all people on CB are truly awesome... Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    spike12 and Anilu7 like this.
    12-14-13 12:22 PM
    Thanks everyone guys...

And after the break up... I did get to talk to her once and she told that she thinks that I have been thinking able her more and not focusing on building my career and searching for a new job. ( btw.. I used to be lonely and used to ask for her spare time after her office hours)

She dumped me because for the past one month I was jobless.... I left my previous company due to some issues within the company.

But as always I focussed on my career and I got a job today. I have still not told her about this... and I won't tell her and will give her the time she wants by staying apart.

BTW ...when she was unemployed (about 2 months ago), she used to do the same but I never complained.... and now when I wanted her company when I was jobless.... it was unbearable for her... That's not correct...

I will be joining the new firm from Monday and lets hope that she calls me up and asks me what I am doing.... and I would then maybe let her know about my job.

What should I do next... any tips?

And all people on CB are truly awesome... Thanks guys!

Posted via CB10
    That depends on you. If the break down of your relationship with her is because of your employment issue, perhaps you should think twice even if she decide to come back to you. You do not want a relationship base on money, though financial stability is a huge issue in any relationship. I suspect, that's got to be more than that. Without having much information it's very difficult to tell you what you should be doing. How long have you been together? What was both of your outlook of this relationship? Did you see a future between you two down the road? Perhaps getting married and having a family? Age could be a factor if you are very young. Since she broke up with you and if both of you are still talking, let's not rush back to be together again. Take this opportunity of breaking up perhaps just stay friend and communicate more and learn more about each other. Whether you two eventually get together or not should be the least of your concern. Being able to communicate openly and be honest is key in any relationship. Being in a relationship is a lot of work, you have to invest a lot of time to nurture it instead of taking for granted that someone will always be there for you. It does not stay stagnate. You either grow closer or you grow apart. Again without knowing your age and your experience it's difficult to say. If you are young like in your late teens or early twenties and you are not looking forward of settling down anytime soon, maybe you should keep an open mind. Perhaps there's someone out there that might be more suited for you. Step back take a breather and do not rush into anything.
    bungaboy, RedFoxOne and spike12 like this.
    12-14-13 12:41 PM
    If you want to get her back, ignoring is the best thing you can do (they go crazy when ignored) but is also probably the most dificult thing you can do.

If you don't want her back, go out this weekend, have a few drinks, and met some girls
    12-14-13 12:44 PM
    Introduce her to me. I'll make her realize how screwed up other guys can be. I get to have fun; you look like a saint. Everybody wins (except her).

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    Just might be crazy enough to work.

Posted Via my second Z10
    12-14-13 01:49 PM
    That depends on you. If the break down of your relationship with her is because of your employment issue, perhaps you should think twice even if she decide to come back to you. You do not want a relationship base on money, though financial stability is a huge issue in any relationship. I suspect, that's got to be more than that. Without having much information it's very difficult to tell you what you should be doing. How long have you been together? What was both of your outlook of this relationship? Did you see a future between you two down the road? Perhaps getting married and having a family? Age could be a factor if you are very young. Since she broke up with you and if both of you are still talking, let's not rush back to be together again. Take this opportunity of breaking up perhaps just stay friend and communicate more and learn more about each other. Whether you two eventually get together or not should be the least of your concern. Being able to communicate openly and be honest is key in any relationship. Being in a relationship is a lot of work, you have to invest a lot of time to nurture it instead of taking for granted that someone will always be there for you. It does not stay stagnate. You either grow closer or you grow apart. Again without knowing your age and your experience it's difficult to say. If you are young like in your late teens or early twenties and you are not looking forward of settling down anytime soon, maybe you should keep an open mind. Perhaps there's someone out there that might be more suited for you. Step back take a breather and do not rush into anything.
    For her and her parents... financial stability is a big factor... and we had already set the terms as her parents need someone with a good career.

We have done our pos graduation from the same college and class... so there isn't any age difference between us....the issue she thinks is that her parents may try to look for someone who is 2 years older than her (as he would be having more financial stability than me).
    The point is that even she started to believe in the same and she thought that I only think about our relationship and not focusing on my career. But I was trying hard to get a job profile which I would like yo build my career in the future - Digital Marketing.

Also we have been in the relationship since last 1.5 year... and we are in the mid twenties (25 to be exact).
    She has said that she would talk to me as a friend... but I still don't have enough faith since she has been acting really weird since the last month or so... and she would not tell me why all this is happening.

I have about 1.5 years more to build my career so that I can approach her dad for marrying her. (I'm in India)... and I am ready to stay as a friend and have patience... but I really love her...

Also one more point that may or may not make sense - we haven't ever been in a physical relationship ever... and don't intend to do anything before marriage..

What should be my outlook and course of action?

And thanks CB Community... I feel better

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-14-13 07:46 PM
    For her and her parents... financial stability is a big factor... and we had already set the terms as her parents need someone with a good career.

We have done our pos graduation from the same college and class... so there isn't any age difference between us....the issue she thinks is that her parents may try to look for someone who is 2 years older than her (as he would be having more financial stability than me).
    The point is that even she started to believe in the same and she thought that I only think about our relationship and not focusing on my career. But I was trying hard to get a job profile which I would like yo build my career in the future - Digital Marketing.

Also we have been in the relationship since last 1.5 year... and we are in the mid twenties (25 to be exact).
    She has said that she would talk to me as a friend... but I still don't have enough faith since she has been acting really weird since the last month or so... and she would not tell me why all this is happening.

I have about 1.5 years more to build my career so that I can approach her dad for marrying her. (I'm in India)... and I am ready to stay as a friend and have patience... but I really love her...

Also one more point that may or may not make sense - we haven't ever been in a physical relationship ever... and don't intend to do anything before marriage..

What should be my outlook and course of action?

And thanks CB Community... I feel better

Posted via CB10
    I'm making the assumption that coming from India which is a very deeply culture country. Many young people decision in life such as schools, career and marriage are heavily influence by their parents. Especially girls. Since they are traditionally seen as wife and mother as their final career. Not to say that there are no strong independent women in India but as a society in whole that's how their role are assign. So I can understand where your girlfriend parents come from. Love is often relegated to least important when it comes to relationship. The assumption if you married rich and wealthy half of the battle already won is the classic notion that applies to everywhere else in the world. As a male, personally, how do you see your role in your society and how do you see your girlfriend and perhaps future wife in that society? Perhaps as the younger generation you are caught between following the tradition and new gender equality society. Or perhaps as you grow older you become more traditionalist like her parents and your own parents. If her perception is shape by her parents, it becomes her perception. Regardless if she is suppressing her love for you rather choosing someone with a better financial future, it is still her decision. That's nothing you can do about it. All you can do at this point is to focus on your work, make a better life for yourself. If your love for her is solid, then your only focus now is to get on the right career path. Just maybe she and her parents see the changes in you and might change their mind about you. If not at least you will have established a stable financial base for yourself and plenty of girls will be more than happy to be your wife.
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-14-13 08:33 PM
    Play some Michael Bolton, relax....don't engage in stalker like activities, go out with friends. There are always more fish in the sea! If she doesn't call, don't bother, she's done.
    12-14-13 08:46 PM
    Yeah.. most of her opinions are shaped by the views of her parents... and she won't go against her parents... I have tried to get her to realize and she does want me in her life... and for her parents... her own and my career is very important...

I'm already on the plan to make a good career to make a good pitch in front of her parents...but I don't really want to remain in uncertainty of the decision of her parents... And I genuinely love her... She was the first and only love in my life!

I have also established a startup from which I plan to get rich in the next couple of years.. and being able to face her parents... and my parents are already well off financially....

I just wanted her to take her own decision... and to push them through... All she's doing is letting me know that her parents will decide after approx. 1.5 years on who's best for her... I want her to let them know about me and to at least push her parents for me....

Otherwise also I have made up my mind that I will make my career and will directly approach her parents after a year or so... but I'm not too confident about it...
    And some people do not want us to be together since there are damn jealous and I think she's listening to one such so called 'mutual friend'.... That guy is a selfish one and probably he has been telling her to become selfish... and to dump me... I don't know what to do...

And I do know that there are plenty of fish there.... but for me that doesn't really matter... but a good suggestion anyways for the future if nothing really works out (I hope so not to witness that!!)

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 09:20 PM
    What a wimp! Actually that happened to me about 20 years ago and I committed suicide

Q10 running10.2.1.1055 leak and loving it!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-14-13 09:26 PM
    What a wimp! Actually that happened to me about 20 years ago and I committed suicide

Hmm... its cool you are still posting from your BlackBerry!

I don't think to get to that extreme... need to handle the matter carefully and taking in suggestions from experienced people

Posted via CB10
    bambinoitaliano and Anilu7 like this.
    12-14-13 09:39 PM
    Tushar, how many times have you called her? Don't lie

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 09:46 PM
    Yeah.. most of her opinions are shaped by the views of her parents... and she won't go against her parents... I have tried to get her to realize and she does want me in her life... and for her parents... her own and my career is very important...

I'm already on the plan to make a good career to make a good pitch in front of her parents...but I don't really want to remain in uncertainty of the decision of her parents... And I genuinely love her... She was the first and only love in my life!

I have also established a startup from which I plan to get rich in the next couple of years.. and being able to face her parents... and my parents are already well off financially....

I just wanted her to take her own decision... and to push them through... All she's doing is letting me know that her parents will decide after approx. 1.5 years on who's best for her... I want her to let them know about me and to at least push her parents for me....

Otherwise also I have made up my mind that I will make my career and will directly approach her parents after a year or so... but I'm not too confident about it...
    And some people do not want us to be together since there are damn jealous and I think she's listening to one such so called 'mutual friend'.... That guy is a selfish one and probably he has been telling her to become selfish... and to dump me... I don't know what to do...

And I do know that there are plenty of fish there.... but for me that doesn't really matter... but a good suggestion anyways for the future if nothing really works out (I hope so not to witness that!!)

Posted via CB10
    Opinions are opinions, there's nothing you can do about what other people says. All you can do is to do your best. That's the journey of life, there are parts we can control and there are many parts we cannot. Sometimes things pan out and sometimes it doesn't. Should your relationship with her did not work out in the end, it's not the end of the world. It just means you are being steer towards another path. What you meant to learn from life with her has come to a conclusion, hopefully you learn some lessons from that and propel you to the next level and face the next challenge. If you dwell on the past, you will be stuck in the same cycle over and over again. You will never grow as a person and it will affect your well being not just on the relationship front but other aspect of your life as well. Be ready to move on and let go when time comes. If it's not yours, it was never meant to be.
    12-14-13 10:09 PM

I know this is just an internet forum, please be responsible when you make statement like that. Be mindful of OP state of mind. Assume some responsibility of not contributing extreme negativity towards someone's life.
    Uzi, spike12, Anilu7 and 3 others like this.
    12-14-13 10:11 PM

I new their were ghosts in this forum.
    Ok Just bringing some levity into the thread.

In my western experience most everyone gets their heart broken at least once.
    It sucks but the vast majority get over it and fall in love again.
    The experience builds character.
    You are going to be fine.
    Some day you might have to break someones heart and since you know how it feels you can be a little bit kinder in the process.
    Last edited by DrBoomBotz; 12-15-13 at 12:26 AM.
    12-15-13 12:04 AM
    Tushar, how many times have you called her? Don't lie

Posted via CB10
    The first day after she broke up with me... I called her about 15 times throughout the day and sent around 8-10 texts...
    That's as true as I can remember....

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 12:11 AM
    I know this is just an internet forum, please be responsible when you make statement like that. Be mindful of OP state of mind. Assume some responsibility of not contributing extreme negativity towards someone's life.
    Its fine.... I am in a better state of mind after my first day or so.... jokes are fine...

But this was my first ever relationship (and my first serious crush) and it feels so bad and lonely that's why I have posted my issue here...

Also I too spend more than an hour or two on CrackBerry helping with issues... and I expect help even if its not technical...

Thanks guys and bambinoitaliano

Posted via CB10
    bambinoitaliano and Anilu7 like this.
    12-15-13 12:16 AM
    The first day after she broke up with me... I called her about 15 times throughout the day and sent around 8-10 texts...
    That's as true as I can remember....

Posted via CB10
    I know how that feels like bro, it sucks. I was worse than you believe it or not, but just hang in there and try to be with company as much as you can bro. I know it hurts a lot, time heals all.

Posted via CB10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-15-13 12:21 AM
    You're back to the five knuckle shuffle...lol.

Posted via CB10
    g33kphr33k likes this.
    12-15-13 12:30 AM
161 123 ...