I am not sure if anyone has already tried to install the google play store apk. I am unable at the moment as I don't have my blackberry at the moment. I will post an update as soon as possible when there is no one posting and report my findings

bratac

P.S.: Please move this thread if it is posted in the wrong forum
    12-11-13 03:30 AM
    I am not sure if anyone has already tried to install the google play store apk. I am unable at the moment as I don't have my blackberry at the moment. I will post an update as soon as possible when there is no one posting and report my findings

bratac

P.S.: Please move this thread if it is posted in the wrong forum
    It can be installed but crashes upon opening, we don't have the google services installed like the android phones so it can't work.
    12-11-13 04:04 AM
    thanks for your update! then I will stick to another store to get my apks
    12-11-13 04:48 AM
    Isn't there a way via side loading a program called Snap that mirrors the Play Store?
    12-11-13 04:58 AM
    i don't know this program to be honest. is it possible to use it to connect to my play store account and download my purchased apps or have i bought them in vain?
    12-11-13 05:40 AM
    i don't know this program to be honest. is it possible to use it to connect to my play store account and download my purchased apps or have i bought them in vain?
    I have a app store named Droid Store... you must sideload the bar file and then you can easily go onto the app and download any apks on it! You can't connect to your play store account though

Posted via CB10 using my amazing BlackBerry Q10
    12-11-13 07:20 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=873637

There's many here.
    Plus DROID store
    And snap.
    12-11-13 07:38 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=873637

There's many here.
    Plus DROID store
    And snap.
    Can you purchase paid apps through the Droid Store?
    12-11-13 07:42 AM
    Thank you for all your tips!
    Is it possible using any method to install files which are usually paid? the thing is that i don't won't to rebuy all of them because they are worth very much. so my question is should I go, without promoting or holding up high piracy, for the cracked versions of the apps or can i port them from my android phone directly without running into any problems?
    12-11-13 07:48 AM
    Lol.. I think Google apps acted strange on my Z. I downloaded google+ and went all the way installing and when I pressed 'open', if goes to a black screen.
    And when I go to the main screen, all I see is a 'photo', as in google+ photo button.
    Then, my camera app doesn't work until I delete the 'google+' app, and the camera app functions as usual.
    But Google map works fine.
    And btw, I'm running Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.1055

Posted via Awesome Aristo on CB10
    12-11-13 07:49 AM
    If you have an android device then you can download an apk extractor from the play store and extract the apks from your android and either email them to yourself or you can send them to box like I do.
    12-11-13 08:11 AM
    The purchase paid apps on droid will comoing soon update

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 10:22 AM
    Tried to download Google play it opened but it says no connection

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-11-13 10:56 AM
    Tried to download Google play it opened but it says no connection

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055
    It won't work. No Google services framework.
    See my earlier posts.
    12-11-13 11:09 AM
    I have a bold question. I am totaly new to programming C and I will start as soon as the holiday break starts at university. I am a student in IT business so I know about this stuff.

Now my question: Is it possible to create an API to the Google services Framework and embed to Google Play Store their so creating a bar file which we can sideload?
    Last edited by bratac; 12-12-13 at 04:21 AM. Reason: typo :)
    12-12-13 04:20 AM
    I have a bold question. I am totaly new to programming C and I will start as soon as the holiday break starts at university. I am a student in IT business so I know about this stuff.

Now my question: Is it possible to create an API to the Google services Framework and embed to Google Play Store their so creating a bar file which we can sideload?
    I think the answer is a plausible yes, if you can somehow make it work in the android runtime. if you look at certain so called fully bloomed os, such as the miui, you will instantly recognize that it uses a different framework from what a normal vanillla android would. you will have to end up installing some framework to allow miui to load google framework that supports gapps, beforeinstalling gapps, but they have forked it so much, yet still able to reverse engineer to get the apis to work with their own framework, running along the google framework and thus gapps. the result is that it retains miui's individual control of the os, but it can run both google play store, the miui store, and in an extreme run 2 instances of whatsapp with 2 different accounts, each downloaded from google play and miui stire (and whatsapp have different verisons for both stores)

juat to recap, a plausible yes, but that would involve a hell lot of hard work to even get that alpha build running.
    12-12-13 04:55 AM
    The dev of Snap confirmed that you can download and install paid apps from Snap. It's the best native Android store app period!
    12-12-13 06:03 PM
    The dev of Snap confirmed that you can download and install paid apps from Snap. It's the best native Android store app period!
    Is that release out?? Mine shows paid apps but I can't buy them.
    12-12-13 06:10 PM
    Can you purchase paid apps through the Droid Store?
    Snap, you can download and pay for apps

Droid Store you can't but overall Droid Store is better and updates are coming soon. That same developer has a 3rd party Snapchat client out in beta called Snap2Chat and an amazing app called clicker (turns your phone into a xbmc plus more remote)
    12-12-13 10:05 PM
    Remember guys we can't talk about certain stores because they involve software piracy and that violates this section of the CB forum rules.....

Keep it Legal - Moderators and admins reserve the right to close threads and ban members that post copyrighted and/or illegal materials. These kinds of activities can get us into trouble, and nobody wants that... so just don't do it. If you have questions on this, ask a moderator.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    12-12-13 10:43 PM
    *blush*...
    12-12-13 10:57 PM
    hmmm I definitely didn't know that... but I respect the mods, I'll just say....

right after .1055 dropped and APK loading became available, about half the threads were about Google Play Store.. did something change in the enforcement of that rule, or I just didn't follow them long enough to see them closed?
    12-12-13 11:33 PM
    hmmm I definitely didn't know that... but I respect the mods, I'll just say....

right after .1055 dropped and APK loading became available, about half the threads were about Google Play Store.. did something change in the enforcement of that rule, or I just didn't follow them long enough to see them closed?
    Good question. I'd like to know too, as I don't want to be involved in piracy of any kind.
    12-13-13 03:49 AM
    It's not about Google play.
    The specific reference was removed.
    Someone *blush*, absent mindedly forgot about a certain TOS
    12-13-13 05:52 AM
    It's not about Google play.
    The specific reference was removed.
    Someone *blush*, absent mindedly forgot about a certain TOS
    So, they're ok to use, or piracy?
    12-13-13 06:43 AM
28 12