How does everyone deal with upgrades? Vision just got updated but the version in Droid isn't. Any way to get it done automatically?
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 02:46 PM
    Best and esiest way is Snap IMO http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-2-1-a-874153/

When you install it, it'll let you know if there are upgrades available for any or all of the apk's you have installed and you can download them right from there.
    pvphooman likes this.
    12-09-13 02:56 PM
    1mobile scans my Android apps let's me know when there are updates.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 09:20 PM
    Silly question, but is it fine to update your android ports downloaded via BlackBerry World through 1Mobile?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 01:01 AM
    Silly question, but is it fine to update your android ports downloaded via BlackBerry World through 1Mobile?

Posted via CB10
    I tried to do that and it failed. So while 1mobile sees Android ported apps downloaded through BBworld, you can't update them.
    If you want to get them up to date, because it is annoying that we are not kept current like the Android apps, you will need to remove the app downloaded from BBworld and install it through 1mobile. From that point forward 1mobile can keep it up to date.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 06:42 AM
    How do I stop those annoying alerts from 1mobile on the HUB?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:02 AM
    How do I stop those annoying alerts from 1mobile on the HUB?

Posted via CB10
    Search for Ghost Commander and 1mobile and you will find the steps to use Ghost Commander to turn them off. Ghost Commander is worth having above and beyond this feature IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    ianbordas likes this.
    12-12-13 04:16 PM
    Or.. uninstall 1Mobile, and install Snap. It's a better program, it has all apps not just some, and all apps are up to date, unlike 1Mobile. Not to mention no annoying notifications.

Posted via CB10
    ianbordas likes this.
    12-12-13 05:18 PM
    Or.. uninstall 1Mobile, and install Snap. It's a better program, it has all apps not just some, and all apps are up to date, unlike 1Mobile. Not to mention no annoying notifications.

Posted via CB10
    you still need to sideload the initial BAR file with SNAP....

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:28 PM
    you still need to sideload the initial BAR file with SNAP....

Posted via CB10
    It's easier than installing a leak
    ianbordas likes this.
    12-12-13 06:55 PM
    I tried to do that and it failed. So while 1mobile sees Android ported apps downloaded through BBworld, you can't update them.
    If you want to get them up to date, because it is annoying that we are not kept current like the Android apps, you will need to remove the app downloaded from BBworld and install it through 1mobile. From that point forward 1mobile can keep it up to date.

Posted via CB10
    Ok. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 04:40 AM
    The problem with using SNAP only as a source for Android apps is that it gives you the fully "google-fied" version of the app, i.e., it includes the code for connectivity to the google play store. I have found that this causes some apps to repeatedly display annoying "cannot connect to google play store" messages, and for some apps it breaks them altogether (Candy Crush being the prime example). I have all three major app sources on my BB10 - Amazon, 1Mobile, and SNAP. For apps that I know include in-app purchasing options, I always go to 1Mobile or amazon first to give me the best chance of getting a working version. Some apps can only be found on SNAP, it's true. SNAP works great for apps do not have the in-app purchasing or other "google only" functionality.
    tmf06 likes this.
    04-22-14 09:01 AM
    Please how can I switch my BlackBerry Z10 to android? Help please

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 03:45 PM
    Hi

I downloaded the 1mobile app and amazon but still can't get candy crusher to play on bb10 any help please

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 07:20 AM
    Hi

I downloaded the 1mobile app and amazon but still can't get candy crusher to play on bb10 any help please

Posted via CB10
    That problem stays in the forum.
    You need the Apk from Google play store an Google play service.
    Just search the word candy crush in the forum.
    There you find it.

On my z10 stl100-2 10.2.1.2947
    04-24-14 02:29 AM
    Oh yes is a way to done automatically apps. You open your play store and going to install all apps. One by one in app option you chose updating option via wifi. you on this function and when your wifi is on your apps will automatically update.
    04-25-14 01:52 AM