Well as a new z30 owner and coming from a 9930, something's easy to get used to others..............for example my phone is "idle" sitting next to me, a text comes thru, I pick up the phone and my favorite red light is blinking ,so I "swipe" to wake the phone up, and there is my little envelope showing I had a text, well I "tap" the envelope, and the text opens up with the first few words of the text etc. Then you have to go to the hub to read in full. IS THERE ANYWAY TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING? I don't want to "lock" the phone, but I don't want someone else to swipe, tap an email or text icon and see the first few words, can you remove this feature, and if a text or email comes in you have to go to the hub? or can I always have my home screen icons "there" so when the phone is idle, I swipe and click the text icon or hub icon? Hope someone understands what I'm saying,sorry
    12-08-13 07:35 PM
    I understand this: you don't want people to see the preview of notifications from the locks screen right? Its easy go to settings>notifications> and there is something of preview notifications and just put it off and there you go.
    If you need more help i can help you.

Posted via my approved by Chuck Norris Z10 (Stl 1 leak 10.2.0.1791)
    12-08-13 07:45 PM
    Gooooooo team!

Haha

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    12-08-13 07:47 PM
    Gooooooo team!

Haha

Z10 10.2.1.1055
    LOL -_-

12-08-13 07:48 PM
    well I went to my settings, etc. email and text "instant previews" are both "off"...now what?
    12-08-13 07:51 PM
    I believe he just wants to see the message that was sent to him without multiple clicks. It Makes total sense.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 07:51 PM
    I wish I could explain it better, phone is idle, vibrates/red light blinking, I swipe to "wake". BLUE background screen appears, time of day at top, envelope message icon appears left. I tap,it seems to show who sent it, a few beginning words of the text or email show,i then have to go to hub to read total. INSTANT PREVIEW under email and text are "off",am I missing something?
    12-08-13 08:20 PM
    I wish I could explain it better, phone is idle, vibrates/red light blinking, I swipe to "wake". BLUE background screen appears, time of day at top, envelope message icon appears left. I tap,it seems to show who sent it, a few beginning words of the text or email show,i then have to go to hub to read total. INSTANT PREVIEW under email and text are "off",am I missing something?
    Wait a moment so you want to dissappear the interactive notification ?

12-08-13 08:23 PM
    if that's what you call it.....again this is new to me
    12-08-13 08:26 PM
    I know what you mean.
    Go to settings>display and you turn off the options that its up of the 2 bars let me show you a pic.
    Still confused!!!!-img_00000600.png
    Where it says "linea 1" up it says notificaciones de bloqueo de pantalla" just turn off that options and you should be fine.
    **512high sorry when i said about the instant preview i was refering to the interactive notifications from lock screen**

12-08-13 08:28 PM
    You're looking for interactive lock screen notifications.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 08:29 PM
    I don't want to be a jerk, can you show in English, however, I maybe on the right screen by looking at yours...
    12-08-13 08:32 PM
    You'll need for go to your display settings. You'll see the option to disable the preview.

Still confused!!!!-img_00000720.png

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 08:32 PM
    you guys are the bomb!!!!!!!! I did what you advised and perfect!!!!!! Thank you to all!!! Now what s the 'easy" way to delete many email or text at once, if there is an easy way. And I know its a Sunday night, so last one or two (lol) I miss the green blinking light my 9930 had, will future update from blackberry I can download from the handset ever show up? And last will the ringtones ever come back too?(meaning old ones from say like the 9930) AGAIN TY TO ALL
    12-08-13 08:51 PM
    you guys are the bomb!!!!!!!! I did what you advised and perfect!!!!!! Thank you to all!!! Now what s the 'easy" way to delete many email or text at once, if there is an easy way. And I know its a Sunday night, so last one or two (lol) I miss the green blinking light my 9930 had, will future update from blackberry I can download from the handset ever show up? And last will the ringtones ever come back too?(meaning old ones from say like the 9930) AGAIN TY TO ALL
    The last questions is not possible in bb10 but the way of deleting just hold on one and select but if you want to delete a whole day hold on the date in the hub, let me explain well on the top of the hub there is a date of the day you are there just hold and you can erase all day.

12-08-13 08:59 PM
    The last questions is not possible in bb10 but the way of deleting just hold on one and select but if you want to delete a whole day hold on the date in the hub, let me explain well on the top of the hub there is a date of the day you are there just hold and you can erase all day.

If you long press on one email/text it pulls up a right hand menu where you can choose "select more". You can then choose as many emails/texts as you want. If you don't want to delete a whole day that is.
    12-08-13 09:35 PM
    If you long press on one email/text it pulls up a right hand menu where you can choose "select more". You can then choose as many emails/texts as you want. If you don't want to delete a whole day that is.
    I know buddy

12-08-13 09:42 PM
    You can find and download 9930 ringtones from the internet
    12-08-13 10:08 PM
    I know buddy

Sorry, replied to wrong post.
    12-08-13 10:17 PM
    When you are in the Hub just click on 'more' on the bottom right hand corner - click on 'select more' then click all the emails, messages, etc. you want and click on delete. That will delete all the highlighted items you want deleted at once.
    12-09-13 05:53 AM
    If you want to delete (or mark prior as read) you long press the date and chose (wisely) the options from the menu!

The wife deleted her entire message history and was less than pleased especially after I asked if she read the confirmation popup lol.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 07:08 AM