Please leak out........please!!!!

10.2.1.1733? ...........-img_20131156.png

Posted via CB10
    dstephanou likes this.
    12-07-13 03:32 PM
    Stephen, sadly because an OS has been spotted it does not automatically mean someone has been able to actually get it. I'm sure it will be posted here in due time if/when someone gets their hands on it
    12-07-13 03:34 PM
    It's just spotted --'

Posted Via my Q10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-07-13 03:48 PM
    Dang, it's bin a while without leaks. I can't hold it any longer!
    moody likes this.
    12-07-13 04:05 PM
    spotted 10.2.1.1999

Please drop...

Hahaha this game is fun

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    moody likes this.
    12-07-13 04:07 PM
    10.3.1.1234 has been spotted. I heard it on the internet......
    12-07-13 04:10 PM
    VeniceBB nice hearing from you again. You've being miss. Thanks always for your help

Posted on the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1809
    PJD642, Mecca EL, Omnitech and 1 others like this.
    12-07-13 04:11 PM
    Always nice to hear about devlopement speed. Blazing fast!

Q10 ? OS 10.2.1.176
    12-07-13 04:12 PM
    10.3.1.1234 has been spotted. I heard it on the internet......
    Too old...I heard that OS11 alpha builds can be found on the internet....

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 04:21 PM
    Won't hold my breath, but, always nice to have a new leak available for upgrading.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    12-07-13 04:27 PM
    To high imo..13xx or 14xx around at the mo.....

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 04:34 PM
    Well let's see. I don't think it will drop though...
    12-07-13 04:34 PM
    Maybe if we all throw money at it...

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 04:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    *cough* did you perhaps read the thread that got shut down twice earlier? *cough*
    12-07-13 04:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why not? It's a capitalist society
    12-07-13 04:44 PM
    Why not? It's a capitalist society
    Because its property of the company who made it. Not the thief who leaked it. Nor the group who wants to exploit it.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 04:45 PM
    Let's see!! I'm hoping for a BlackHub!
    12-07-13 04:48 PM
    So you have read the tread before it got cleaned up then.
    12-07-13 04:55 PM
    Let's see!! I'm hoping for a BlackHub!
    I'm curious.
    12-07-13 04:56 PM
    So you have read the tread before it got cleaned up then.
    This isn't something new bro. It's something that's been known. From the paid app made, to the recent events. Everyone who purchased the app basically paid for something they would eventually get for free when it came.. fact of the matter is I was right a month ago when I basically called out the fact that they no longer had a source for leaks. everyone hated on me for speaking my opinion. But like I've been saying for a long time now. What is the point of a community if we have a group within the community do all the work for us. Takes away from the fun. There's less excitement and less room for conversation and getting help from more then a team of the chosen few.. Leaks are supposed to be fun. Poking around in them is more then half the fun. Of you already know pretty much everything changed. To me that just sucks.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 05:04 PM
    This isn't something new bro. It's something that's been known. From the paid app made, to the recent events. Everyone who purchased the app basically paid for something they would eventually get for free when it came.. fact of the matter is I was right a month ago when I basically called out the fact that they no longer had a source for leaks. everyone hated on me for speaking my opinion. But like I've been saying for a long time now. What is the point of a community if we have a group within the community do all the work for us. Takes away from the fun. There's less excitement and less room for conversation and getting help from more then a team of the chosen few.. Leaks are supposed to be fun. Poking around in them is more then half the fun. Of you already know pretty much everything changed. To me that just sucks.

Posted via CB10
    I recall your calling them out for the lack of sources. I'm also for a long time aware of attempts to monetize this, but I'm sitting quietly in my corner. Let's not however cause this thread to derail and ultimately shut down.
    moody likes this.
    12-07-13 05:12 PM
    I recall your calling them out for the lack of sources. I'm also for a long time aware of attempts to monetize this, but I'm sitting quietly in my corner. Let's not however cause this thread to derail and ultimately shut down.
    That's not my intention at all believe me. I'm in no way insulting anyone or trying to argue. Just my opinion of what a forum is for and what this one has lacked. To me it's pointless to have a community if you take away it's ability to be productive. A productive community test things together. Helps each other, and has productive interactions. I don't dislike anyone who doesn't agree with me. I don't dislike any one member of the berry leaks team. I dislike what they started to do with the leaks. I dislike the fact that they took away from the productive aspect of the community. And I dislike the fact that all the fun was taken out of loading the leaks. I hate that no one could ask a question because there was a list made about the leak. I hate all the drama that came from the way the leaks were handled. I hate right now that I'm having to explain to everyone that more then anything I want this to be a more happier, helpful and drama free group of leak testers. Because ( I feel like a broken record ) what's the point in forums for a leaked operating system if only a certain few are allowed to test and try to be helpful.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 05:23 PM
    What is the point of a community if we have a group within the community do all the work for us. Takes away from the fun. There's less excitement and less room for conversation and getting help from more then a team of the chosen few.. Leaks are supposed to be fun. Poking around in them is more then half the fun.
    I'll argue this point, to an extent: While I enjoy the excitement of loading a new OS, I didn't mind waiting a few days longer for it to drop so the "team" could try it out first and figure out what worked and what didn't. I'd read the first post, and have a good idea if they flaws were something I could live with, or if they directly affected some aspect of operation within the OS that I needed to work. There were a few leaks that I didn't load just because of the team's previews. I looked at it this way - I have no way of obtaining leaks on my own anyway, so if I have to wait a few days before it drops while some other folks play with it, that's still a lot sooner than I'd have gotten it otherwise (because a few days is a lot sooner than NEVER).

As for the screen shots referencing trying to make money off the leaks, that disturbs me greatly. If folks want to be compensated for their time spent working with leaks, get a job at BB or simply post a link for donations from grateful users. I certainly would have chipped in several dollars for what I've got in 10.2.1.1055, and I'm sure plenty of other folks would have too. But "selling" leaks? That's perilously close to criminal activity.
    sickyute, bungaboy, Anilu7 and 2 others like this.
    12-07-13 05:26 PM
    I'll argue this point, to an extent: While I enjoy the excitement of loading a new OS, I didn't mind waiting a few days longer for it to drop so the "team" could try it out first and figure out what worked and what didn't. I'd read the first post, and have a good idea if they flaws were something I could live with, or if they directly affected some aspect of operation within the OS that I needed to work. There were a few leaks that I didn't load just because of the team's previews. I looked at it this way - I have no way of obtaining leaks on my own anyway, so if I have to wait a few days before it drops while some other folks play with it, that's still a lot sooner than I'd have gotten it otherwise (because a few days is a lot sooner than NEVER).

As for the screen shots referencing trying to make money off the leaks, that disturbs me greatly. If folks want to be compensated for their time spent working with leaks, get a job at BB or simply post a link for donations from grateful users. I certainly would have chipped in several dollars for what I've got in 10.2.1.1055, and I'm sure plenty of other folks would have too. But "selling" leaks? That's perilously close to criminal activity.
    But you missed the point. You could have waited for the whole community to do the exact same thing they were doing and there would have been a lot less drama.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 05:28 PM
    But you missed the point. You could have waited for the whole community to do the exact same thing they were doing and there would have been a lot less drama.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I agree because this is what happened in the past. BUT a few years ago I recall exactly how it went. A leak dropped with no indication of what to expect. You installed and it was a total surprise package. Those days I had the time and could afford to brick my phone and tinker for days to get it up and running again. These days, at least fore me, time is money and I simply can't afford to be a pre-alpha tester any longer.
    12-07-13 05:36 PM
201 123 ...