A Chinese eye to think on BB10 and OS!

1 :BlackBerry price positioning is too high, confident overdone! my frist blackberry z10 paid 6600CNY(Feb.2013).Q10 paid 6200CNY( May.2013)

2: Blackberry companies rarely Grossly from consumers to improve their own phone system.and native software too limit.

Last year I sent the mail to BlackBerry users in China reflects the voices, fewer native software, mobile phone prices high, the mobile phone network disconnected problem is serious, but still have not received a reply.

Wechat :Almost all Chinese people are used wechat, but also users to Tencent pressure, many voices in it developed, did not see the BlackBerry initiative and Tencent to develop.

Tencent QQ is still no native software available.

Calling master:no one,people like it,but BB10 limited cannot used

Synchronize contactseople like QQ Synchronize,wechat Synchronize,But cannot find native

3:Hardware to keep up with the times(CPU RAM GPU battery too lower,when Play 3D games,BB10 jsut 2hours power off )

4:Android runtimes:The reaction is very slow.Could not have done more smoothly smooth?

Why Not as a direct development of the dual system? giving customers two system, like Andrews installed adroid system, like the BlackBerry with BlackBerry system.

5:BES:Blackberry BES did not inherit the advantages of the old OS mail, BES email 10OS too slow on the service, no features!

BlackBerry 10 is a very good system(2.1 OS), but today Android is already 4.4 OS, Apple has entered 7 OS, Jesus bless you!

Want to win the Chinese market, the application is everything!

我2005年就开始用黑莓手机。老外看不懂谷歌翻印的中国式英文,所以附上中文。(看中文你们应该更蛋痛吧 ,呵呵)

给点建议:
    1:现在在中国大多数人眼里的手机,应用决定一切。黑莓要想在中国抢占市场,必须开发够多的功能 齐全的原生 中文软件(较IOS和Andriod基本一样)。

QQ和微信的软件版本太低,而QQ还是安卓转制的,10.2的系统都用不了,此外淘宝软件(千牛, 旺旺卖家 版,旺信,支付宝软件必不可少)联系人同步软件(中国人电话联系人很多的,少都有100多个联 系人,多的可 以达到数千,常用的软件有QQ同步助手,微信通讯助手,蜡笔同步。必须解决联系人汉字乱码问题 )QQ/微信游戏,股票软件,来电显示归属地(必须是来电可以显示归属地的软件,并且有拦截陌生电话号 码和短信的功 能)开放第三方输入法:搜狗,百度,讯飞,谷歌,QQ输入法这些中文输入法都很好,至少比原生 输入法强。

2:黑莓手机在中国人的眼里价格太高,行货价格高得离谱,需要重新定位价格。

3:安卓的模拟器真的很烂,需要立马解决运行安卓软件的流畅度低问题,即使装了能用的软件,也常 常会遇到死 屏,白屏,闪退等问题。

4:10 BES功能过差,WIFI下发送邮件都很慢,完全没有压缩,比老款机子发邮件差多了。

5:黑莓需要一改不听取中国用户心声的毛病。

6:硬件配置不是很高,尤其是电池,Z10的电池续航堪称蛋痛,而且手机发热问题很严重。

7:手机应该要同时支持中国移动,中国联通,中国电信高速上网,中国都有LTE了(尤其是中国电 信,目前没 有一部BB10系统的手机可以上网)

黑莓此前已经在中国失败过一次,希望能够总结失败经验教训,做好中国市场,应该好好向苹果学习 。
    Last edited by tophuige; 12-08-13 at 11:48 AM.
    12-06-13 11:30 PM
    Those are ridiculous prices. Goto silk street market Beijing.

STL-3 Z10 | Rogers | 10.2.1.1055
    12-06-13 11:39 PM
    It still boils down to the app gap. After last developers webcast, things are coming. Personally I hear you about Hugh prices abroad, not just Chinese. They only make it affordable in countries that has higher user base.

I chose note 3 for now due to the fact that it has more features than my z10 that I had to parallel import
    wehttam likes this.
    12-06-13 11:43 PM
    I say just start selling prices, you say the price is now Beijing parallel machines are second-hand trading price. Such as China Unicom started selling BB10, you can look at the price.
    12-06-13 11:49 PM
    Not only china . It's whole world

They should have improved the user experience, not go into spec war .

With the case of z 10 overstock . Better change the camera module or offer to upgrade the module at a small cost and have a bigger battery pack . Then resell as a z 10 ultra or something , that would gain some confidence back .

Also find ways to reward the developer up front and after . Without apps , apple or android or windows rt etc etc is nothing
    12-06-13 11:53 PM
    To the people responding...how did you read the original post? The only thing I understood was that the android player wasn't 'smoothly smooth' hehe

Posted via CB10
    AngryEdmontonian likes this.
    12-07-13 12:22 AM
    I just need japanese keyboard

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 02:11 AM
    中国联通会上市么?不是取消了吗?还有传说中的飞字和Chinese rom
    12-07-13 02:32 AM
    Read what you willand do what does. Bb10 China is good but prices is bad

Listen! This will be the need the blackberry needs for it to success in China. Why is that so hard understand.

Sent from my BlackBerry - remember me!
    12-07-13 03:17 AM
    (Quoted comment edited by moderator/Elessar.cm) Visiting Asia, which is composed of such a large and varying demographic, will not help me read this any better, as the mastery of the English language on my part wouldn't occur from 'visiting Asia'. Nice try though. Play again.

Posted via CB10
    So you're complaining that translation software sucks at doing Mandarin to English? Is that a surprise? Personally I think you can get the general idea, and I like the fact that I can get something from a Chinese language perspective without being able to speak or read Chinese (I'm sure you can't either). This is different than obvious Anglophones massacring their own language...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 12-08-13 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Cleanup of quoted comment
    12-07-13 07:46 AM
    Understand nothing about the first post..

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 12:04 PM
    Huh?? QQ and Wechat is available on BB10 and they are native apps. Might not be the same version as full featured ones on android and iOS. But it works.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-07-13 12:09 PM
    Tophuige your comments are predictable information representing opinions expressed already (previously) inside crackberry forums. So, not news and not special. Thank you for posting your comments.

I used the search function inside BlackBerry World, to find Wechat. I downloaded Wechat. It's ok. It's good with Chinese writing. As a selfpropagating app it's a bit aggressive.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 09:18 PM
    So you're complaining that translation software sucks at doing Mandarin to English? Is that a surprise? Personally I think you can get the general idea, and I like the fact that I can get something from a Chinese language perspective without being able to speak or read Chinese (I'm sure you can't either). This is different than obvious Anglophones massacring their own language...

Posted via CB10
    yes,my english not good .almost chinese english google's translation software is very bad!
    12-08-13 10:35 AM
    A Chinese eye to think on BB10 and OS!

1 :BlackBerry price positioning is too high, confident overdone! my frist blackberry z10 paid 6600CNY(Feb.2013).Q10 paid 6200CNY( May.2013)

2: Blackberry companies rarely Grossly from consumers to improve their own phone system.and native software too limit.

Last year I sent the mail to BlackBerry users in China reflects the voices, fewer native software, mobile phone prices high, the mobile phone network disconnected problem is serious, but still have not received a reply.

Wechat :Almost all Chinese people are used wechat, but also users to Tencent pressure, many voices in it developed, did not see the BlackBerry initiative and Tencent to develop.

Tencent QQ is still no native software available.

Calling master:no one,people like it,but BB10 limited cannot used

Synchronize contactseople like QQ Synchronize,wechat Synchronize,But cannot find native

3:Hardware to keep up with the times(CPU RAM GPU battery too lower,when Play 3D games,BB10 jsut 2hours power off )

4:Android runtimes:The reaction is very slow.Could not have done more smoothly smooth?

Why Not as a direct development of the dual system? giving customers two system, like Andrews installed adroid system, like the BlackBerry with BlackBerry system.

5:BES:Blackberry BES did not inherit the advantages of the old OS mail, BES email 10OS too slow on the service, no features!

BlackBerry 10 is a very good system(2.1 OS), but today Android is already 4.4 OS, Apple has entered 7 OS, Jesus bless you!

Want to win the Chinese market, the application is everything!
    The new BlackBerry 10 devices haven't been officially released in that market which means you bought a grey market product. BlackBerry is under no obligation to support Chinese customers of BlackBerry 10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 10:47 AM
    Huh?? QQ and Wechat is available on BB10 and they are native apps. Might not be the same version as full featured ones on android and iOS. But it works.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    my meaning: wechat & QQ on BB10 too late &version is too old(lots of BBer in China email to Tencent ,so tencent give the limited native APPS). and QQ is very bad version,so I like to use the debugtoken run on a android QQ
    12-08-13 10:49 AM
    The new BlackBerry 10 devices haven't been officially released in that market which means you bought a grey market product. BlackBerry is under no obligation to support Chinese customers of BlackBerry 10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    u do not know China Hongkong? Hong Kong has been selling BlackBerry! If you are doing the market, you have a problem with the idea.
    12-08-13 11:01 AM
    my meaning: wechat & QQ on BB10 too late &version is too old(lots of BBer in China email to Tencent ,so tencent give the limited native APPS). and QQ is very bad version,so I like to use the debugtoken run on a android QQ
    This is the fault of Tencent not BlackBerry.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-08-13 11:34 AM
    This is the fault of Tencent not BlackBerry.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    Nature is a problem with blackberry, blackberry decline. Tencent are not interested to develop.

不可否认,本质是黑莓目前有问题,黑莓没落了,腾讯都没有兴趣去开发。
    12-08-13 11:55 AM
    Nature is a problem with blackberry, blackberry decline. Tencent are not interested to develop.

不可否认,本质是黑莓目前有问题,黑莓没落了,腾讯都没有兴趣去开发。
    BlackBerry is going to get back to profits in 2014. Developers need to be on board for this to work though...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-08-13 12:19 PM
    Read what you willand do what does. Bb10 China is good but prices is bad

Listen! This will be the need the blackberry needs for it to success in China. Why is that so hard understand.

Yeah but what model? Is it BB10?

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 02:12 PM
    Nature is the problem? That's a new one

12-08-13 05:53 PM
    Nature is the problem? That's a new one

It's not his first language and I can understand what he meant. "The nature of the problem "

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    12-08-13 06:13 PM
    Yes thats true, blackberry prices are too high

On my Z30
    12-09-13 11:09 AM
    I tried the QQ on my Z10 and it does not work at all. It crashes upon opening.

If Blackberry can get a fair market share in China, they'll have a better chance to turn around in north America. I don't know what the Blackberry management is thinking, there's such a huge market in China and yet they are not selling their phones over there.
    12-09-13 02:31 PM
31 12