What do you think BB could do to make the BB10 experience better?
    12-06-13 04:53 PM
    Idea: More accounts in the Hub

Would love to have at least one more twitter account in the Hub.
    12-06-13 04:54 PM
    Idea: Keyboard adjustments

It would be cool if it recognized some things that I type (in english), such as if I complete a word like "finish " with the flick up feature, and then type "ed" because I want the word "finished", that it eliminates the space and creates "finished ". So it would be cool if it could intelligently figure out that I just wanted to continue with that previously flicked word.

This could work at least in the English language for:
    - "ed"
    - "ing"
    chrisleka likes this.
    12-06-13 04:58 PM
    Idea: Support multi-window apps. Especially useful for the Z30 and it's bigger screen. Release the api so developers can make use of it.

Examp: Play a video while writing notes about it in the remember app or surf the browser and write a short message in a BBM groupchat/Whatsapp at the same time.
    That would really make the phone a multitasker. Couple in the Hub and BlackBerry becomes even a better communication device than it already is!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 05:03 PM
    Idea: Support multi-window apps. Especially useful for the Z30 and it's bigger screen. Release the api so developers can make use of it.

Examp: Play a video while writing notes about it in the remember app or surf the browser and write a short message in a BBM groupchat/Whatsapp at the same time.
    That would really make the phone a multitasker. Couple in the Hub and BlackBerry becomes even a better communication device than it already is!

Posted via CB10
    Great idea!
    12-06-13 05:26 PM
    Idea: Ability to customize the bottom bar.

Examp: put the twitter app on the leftside , phone icon on the middle and CB10 on the rightside

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 06:01 PM
    Firewall API so I can write an app like PeerBlock...

Z10 STL100-2 10.2.1.1055 DTAC 3G
    12-06-13 07:16 PM
    Idea: BES 10.2 Cloud for personal use

Wonder if I could use Cloud BES for our 4 phones (iPhone, 2x Z10, Z30). Allow parental control observation for kids phones (the Z10's) in particular. MIght be really cool if BB is introducing cloud storage, or was links to cloud storage that could be shared, so that all our pictures, and things are filed in a single place (and then maybe downloaded from there / mirrored on my NAS).

I wonder if Cloud BES is something that could be offered along with carriers. That if I logged into my Rogers' account, I had a cloud BES option.
    Last edited by bizdudePB; 12-08-13 at 05:58 PM.
    LoganSix likes this.
    12-08-13 11:55 AM
    BlackBerry should take lot of good ideas from Android KitKat !
    One option I found amazing from Android KitKat It's "voice over" (Google voice) !
    You just have to say : "ok Google, take a picture, OK Google what's the weather for today, etc and there we go !
    Voice over should be like Google voice!
    Google voice will prepare all of us to wear Google glass in the future !
    So "OK Black take a picture, OK black what's the weather for today ?
    BlackBerry 10.2.1 should be really good but we have to inspir ourselves with a little bit things wonderful in Android KitKat !

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 01:11 PM
    Also, We have to work on the Hub! The beautiful Bbm is now famous with maj 10.2! We can have a little bar in top screen to answer when we doing something in a apps! It's cool, really cool but:
    For Twitter, Facebook, Skype what's apps and maybe others apps it should be great to integrate totally the Hub has Bbm !
    It should be really really crazy and so wonderful ! I know that's it is not impossible to do ! Lets'go developers do your best ! We want the best for BlackBerry 10 not less!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 01:19 PM
    How can I save my download application to my SD card storage instead of Internal drive?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 01:21 PM
    Also Must have! Must have !
    Give the BlackBerry Balance not just for BlackBerry Company but for all customers!
    You know it's easy to do! Just on a side personal, and professional !

It's like a computer when you open session! One session for my kids and the other for my personal session, or my work session!
    All of this with possibility to add a password!

BlackBerry Z30 have the shape to be a personal computer pocket because of HDMI port and USB host and lots of beautiful features! Thank you BlackBerry it's what we want for BlackBerry !

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 01:26 PM
    Blackberry can improve BlackBerry 10 by taking features from os 7, for example blackberry protect, the contact management and the email management which was a lot better in os7 than 10. They should also bring back apps like blackberry news and bbm music. I also forgot to mention they should allow the ability to create folders on the home screen. Swiping gets annoying after 5 pages

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 04:30 AM
    Os 7 apps function better than BlackBerry 10 apps because of the Seamless integration. Evernote is one app that does this on bb10. A Lot of other apps need to follow suit. Because that's was one of the most powerful things about blackberry applications on the os 7 platform. Not to mention also blackberry need to bring back services push email and blackberry protect of old. You want your data backed up on secure blackberry servers. You don't want your data backed up on google.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 04:38 AM
    Please fix the bug on 10.2 for Q10 as I went to oversea and under roaming. I have switch off the roaming data but it is not function it still allow me to roaming with DATA. Sigh... cost me a big pocket there

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 01:01 PM
    How about video clipper so one can send part/resized of a captured video over BBM or WhatsApp.
    And another thing, as BlackBerry maps is not working in my region (middle east), why can't I open a shared location in another installed navigation app? (perhaps there is way, I haven't searched yet).
    Would like to have a quick launch in my lock screen for a designated apps.
    That's all what I have for now.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 11:30 AM
    When 10.3 landed

Posted via CB10
    05-10-14 03:03 AM
    The best thing i would like to have in bb10 is a Homescreen...

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 03:44 AM
    Driving Mode.

I had this on a windows phone and it was pretty cool. When you were driving messages received an automated response saying you were driving and couldn't answer the message. Notifications were also suspended. I'd love something like this with loads of customization.

Posted via my beautiful Q10
    Guignards likes this.
    07-02-14 05:16 AM
    A native data counter. A good addition to the existing Device Monitor tabs.
    Guignards likes this.
    07-04-14 03:57 AM
    1.Internet pass through support
    Like htc...
    U can receive internet in usb cable from your pc
    2. Wifi direct in a better way...
    like s beam
    That u can receive or send huge files in seconds
    3. Better app support of cours,
    Or at least more compatibility for android apps
    4. More language support
    5. BlackBerry maps is far behind other brands like nokia here and google maps&...
    At least offline maps ability must be enabled
    6. More camera features
    Like smile detection &...
    7. Offline voice detection like windows phone

Posted via CB10
    joseph henny likes this.
    07-09-14 07:28 PM
    I want to be able to minimize that phone app when there is an incoming call. It is frustrating when there is a call that I don't want to answer neither I want to decline, but I want to continue doing my job and have the phone app minimize in the active frame.
    Right now I have to wait until the person that is calling will hang up the phone

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 06:30 PM
    Why they are tending "talking to phone"? Do we lack real buddies? Seem stupid saying "google give me some privacy".

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 06:38 PM
    The best thing in my case is blackberry should discontinue their BlackBerry World and accept android apps as native apps by any means. What it does is large number of apps will be available on BlackBerry platform and other thing is that then there will be only one runtime on BlackBerry phones which will reduce the RAM usage and will exceed battery life to much extent
    08-09-14 09:30 PM
    Blackberry can improve BlackBerry 10 by taking features from os 7, for example blackberry protect, the contact management and the email management which was a lot better in os7 than 10. They should also bring back apps like blackberry news and bbm music. I also forgot to mention they should allow the ability to create folders on the home screen. Swiping gets annoying after 5 pages

Posted via CB10
    Have you ever used BlackBerry balance ? It doesn't work that way.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 11:25 PM
59 123